The oyster is my world

Adrienne

I've finally received my purchases from PP - a friend brought them back for me!

As mentioned in the SSP thread, I've bought 2 necklaces, 4 pairs of earrings within the last one month. I blame this forum and all of you for posting the pictures to tempt me! :p Just kidding. I really love all my buys =)

So yes, as promised, here're the pictures, and it's my turn to tempt all of you!

Last edited:
From PP

From PP

7.5-8mm Freshadama necklace + studs with pink overtone. They're so perfect and blemish free. =)
10 11mm Pale Lilacs, A bit dressy uppy. 9-10 mm necklace pink

7.5-8.0 mm Natural White Hanadama studs. The lustre is incredible and it looks almost "translucent" - I'm not sure how to describe it.
7mm bracelet black

10-11mm Tahitian Baroques. I wanted pearl drops and Mia helped me select the most drop shaped ones. The lustre is amazing and I can see green, gold, reddish brown hues! I'm not a fan of circles, so thankfully the circles aren't too obvious in this pair.
8-9 mm baroque pink neck

(Much love to Mia for helping me pick out the pearls.)

Tahitian studs

Tahitian studs

Here're my Tahitian studs that I bought from a shop in my country at a good price. Now comparing to the baroques, the colours aren't as iridescent, but the green is so striking nonetheless. =)

9-10 mm necklace lavender great luster!

Ssp

Ssp

Finally, the queen of the pearls, my SSP necklace 9-10.7mm =).
Some of you have already seen the photos on the other thread .
I fell in love when I saw it in the shop.

7mm necklace multi 8-9 mm baroque multi neck
AppleatDealer
loose pearls, too

Your pearls are really wonderful, you chose well. Enjoy your new beauties.

how lovely Adrienne, what a beautiful collection you have

they are all wondeful in their own way, but the queen....... is stunning

Fantastic choices and great photography!

I especially like the Tahitian stud earrings and the natural white Hanadama studs.

Yes, we'll accept the sting, for the beauty...oh yes, you did very well... And your pics are wonderful!

Wow Adrienne:
I especially love those SS fatties. They just lay gorgeous on your neck .... they are the perfect length.
Linda.

Oh dear, oh dear Adienne! You have wonderfull pieces, all classics. We definitalely have similar taste. Most of them are on my wish list! Tell me more about those natural hanadama studs! They seem to be worth the investment. The freshadama necklace looks great too. that might be within my reach! Thanks you so much for the pictures. I have really enjoyed. Can we have your nice drop tahitians modeled also?

Beautiful collection Adrienne. The SSP got me drooling! Love the Tahitian studs too? Mind me asking how big they are?

Thank everyone for the compliments. I am enjoying them very much.
The tahitian drop earrings totally exceed my expectations for the price - the colours change so much with the lighting! And also because they don't get in the way of using the phone!! Does anyone else have that problem with big studs? I also have a problem with the "droopy pearl stud" look...I think without the plastic disc backing, the pearls are just way too heavy for my ear lobes.

Isabelle, the natural Hanadamas are so lustrous and have a lovely sheen, with a little tinge of blue. I'm sorry I'm so bad at descriptions, but yes, they are quite something else...=)

saltyorfresh. The tahitian studs are about 10.5mm =) They're HUGE for me.

Of my entire collection - I love the SSPs (no prizes for guessing) and the tahitian drops the most!

WOW - delicious choices! Those Tahitian egg drops really land me in the soup. Now it's your turn to wage influence on the rest of us for pearl purchases. Thanks so much for the modeling shots. It really does make such a big difference.

Back