The August Tahitian Sale 2016

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments on my new purchases this week!

I think my cat is a Maine Coon mix. ^^

You really got some winners! The colors in your strand are very very nice. And I'm always impressed by simple Tahitian studs!

Lovely lovely loot. Think got the best colour for the baby tahitians😊

What a lovely set! The luster on the pearls and the nicely shaped ovals are perfect for daily wear! I have a round 9-10mm Tahitian strand that I wasn't sure if I'd like, but it turns out to be very easy to put match and wear without looking too dressy. They are cute compared to my other strand but they definitely have a purpose.

Today I picked up my Tahitian strand I bought with Newberry and Kay.
I had an inexpensive double strand of dull vintage akoyas I bought for the mobe pearl clasp. PP worked the clasp into the new strand which I plan to wear front and back. Then I had 4 pearls removed to make a 17" strand which falls at a better spot on me, and will probably make into earrings. Originally I wanted a baby Tahitian rope, but couldn't resist this lovely 9-11mm blue strand.
Here it is worn with a mixed strand, a pastel rope from Jacques...and my 3 Kamoka figs!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 25
Your clasp really worked out well on your exquisite blue strand Imgarden. Great styling once again ;)

Lovely strands, Imgarden and so versatile. Really wonderful eye candy!

Gorgeous, lmgarden! The clasp was a great find,and I love your layering combos.

Thank you so much for all your kind words, all!!
BTW, so thrilled to finally utilize that mobe clasp... I bought it years ago for $15.!!

Love the looks you do with pearls, lmgarden! The blues are just wonderful :)

Hmm thought I commented already. Loving the blues and the styling. I like how u can wear it both front and back.

Beautiful colors on your new strand, and on all the other strands too. They are all different colored, and yet, all Tahitians... gotta love them Ts!!!

Back