The August Tahitian Sale 2016

More baby strands are being released for the September special, apparently the new ones will be special in their colour!

My baby Tahitian strand isn't here yet but I just accidentally ordered a pair of the 8-9mm AAA Tahitian studs (peacock) too. Whoops.

A few years back one of my early pearl purchases was a pair of 7-8mm hanadama studs. I was so very thrilled to get them! Now they are the earrings I wear when I didn't bother much with my hair and makeup and don't want to stand out in a crowd. The new purchase (great sale price at PP, btw!) will be so I also have a black pair for the lazy days. PSS is real!

Last edited:
lol, Sea Urchin. Funny how the finger just slips onto the buy button, huh? :)

My baby Tahitians have arrived and I am very pleased! I've strangely found that most of my pearls are too large (I apologize for cursing!) for the very casual clothes I usually wear lately. Of course that's all in the eye of the beholder but I wanted some smaller pearls for everyday wear. These were about 7-8mm AA+ ovals.

Hmm, what's this?
nt1.jpg

Okay, now I'm just being mean. :p
nt2.jpg

Metallic silver!
nt3.jpg

nt4.jpg

Sorry, I'm in a picture taking mood:
nt5.jpg

Just right! 7-8mm rounds would be too small for my tastes, but since these are ovals, they're larger than that.
nt6.jpg

The metallic silver shine is not showing up right here. The earrings are 11-12mm (not new).
nt7.jpg

Here's a close-up. Love these pearls!
nt8.jpg

nt9.jpg

This is just to show the true size of 7-8mm ovals. The black freshies are 8-9mm:
nt10.jpg

Attachments

• nt3.jpg
    nt3.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I love this photo of your cat! What a sweet face!

attachment.php

And these don't look too small at all on you:

attachment.php

These are gorgeous!!! love the oval shapes, lovely colours and sharp luster. They look wonderful on you!

What a cutie! And in pearls as well. I wouldn't dare try my pearls on Nico. He likes to play with them too much and has tried chewing on them as well (I felt like Elizabeth Taylor removing a large pearl from my pet's mouth). Besides, he is mostly black and we all know that pearls don't look their best on black.

Bahaha..love It! Those pearls were simply made for your feline friend!

Ya know... I could get used to this. :cool:

aa.jpg

a1.jpg
8-9mm AAA Tahitian studs from the August sale. Just right for everyday at-home casual.

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg
With my new baby Tahitian strand. Yikes, I need a serious upper chest peel. Every time I take a selfie I find something... :(

Back