Tahitian temptation sale

That's a perfectly good size, and highly wearable on a regular basis. Very pretty colors.

Amazing luster and color on the strands! You did well!!

Wow.......lovely !!

IB your strands are fabulous. I love both of the strands for their colors and fantastic luster. The Bordeaux is such a beautiful shade, with the dark body color. You can really see the overtones. And the Standout, it exquisite with all the beautiful array of colors. Congrats on both of the strands, they are dazzling. Here is to wearing them proudly !!:D

Beautiful strands, Incik Boncuk. Thanks for the photos.

Gotta love not only the strands, but how PP is naming them now. I'm watching Pink Halo spinning on Instragram and drooling at my keyboard.

This sale bought the price of a colorful tahitian strand into my budget range at last! I picked up the Blooming Basil strand and I'm delighted with it! The colours change so much in different lights, but here are a couple of shots in natural light:
IMG_6131.jpg
IMG_6129.jpg

Boncuk and lizard, how did I miss seeing these strands! They’re gorgeous? Well done, ladies.

Lizard, that is a gorgeous strand. I am drawn to dark body colors, and yours does not disappoint ! The beautiful deep hunter green, with the cherry/wine overtones is splendid. Great choice, and it looks lovely on you ! Here is to wearing it proudly :)

lizard, your new strand is beautiful, it looks great with your skintone.

Gail and lizard: such beautiful strands and great photos! They are totally swoonworthy. Enjoy!

Beautiful strands, Incik Boncuk. Thanks for the photos.

Gotta love not only the strands, but how PP is naming them now. I'm watching Pink Halo spinning on Instragram and drooling at my keyboard.

Thank you!

Yes, I LOVE the names! I took a peek at the sale again this morning and saw that they've added more strands, lots named for songs that were popular when I was in high school and college. I love the "Karma Chameleon." And Marilyn Merlot! ;)

Ooh, beautiful, Lizard! That one was on my contender list too. The colors are fantastic. Congrats on your score!

Thanks all for the lovely comments. I'm wearing mine to work today (Monday morning here) and will give my mood a boost.

I haven't been on here much after a difficult year personally, but have still managed to acquire a few pearls and hope to find time to post pictures of them soon. :)

I absolutely love the names of the new PP strands. I have to click on every single one, just to see what inspired the name. Clever marketing and fun for pearl fans!

Last edited:
That Standout strand is just lovely. Pearl envy over here!

I keep poking at the sale and debating whether to pull the trigger, but I'm always too late deciding ;)

Back