Tahitian Peacock Pears

Care Ehret's matched tahitian pair finally came and though they were much smaller (at 10.5 mm) than the usual freshwater focals I favour, I put them to freely sway in a style like this.

One question of all tahitian experts on PG, please: is 10mm about the average size for a tahitian drop and would a 14-15mm drop be a biggie? I do like mine big, and I am thinking of scouting for more should my budget permit, though the petite ones I bought from Ehret have a nice metallic lustre that I am crazy for.

Attachments

• Bali silver daisys, gold beads, and Tahitian
    Bali silver daisys, gold beads, and Tahitian
    36.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Everything is so pretty - Pear-ls and C. Ehret's - both! Although big pearls are great, sometimes it's nice to have dainty earrings, too. Don't you love having choices? :cool:

Those are gorgeous! Sometimes less is more as in the second pair. the first pair looks like you could add quite a bit to it!.

Plenty of larger drops around. pairing them up might be the tricky stage for the 14-15mm - depends how much of a match you want since there won't be such a big pool to pick from.

thought I would try and take some more picis of the pears with the canon in the summer light. Am trying a light reflector now, you know, one of those big white umbrella things, except this one is actually BV?s bathrobe slung over a step-ladder !!

here they are with some cream sweet-peas, with a hint of blush

Attachments

• CN 004.jpg
    CN 004.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 45
  • CN 002.jpg
    CN 002.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 43
  • CN 003.jpg
    CN 003.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 46
  • CN 001.jpg
    CN 001.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 46
and with Penelope again ? the rose gold seems to like the rose !!

Attachments

• CN 016.jpg
    CN 016.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 44
  • CN 017.jpg
    CN 017.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 43
  • CN 012.jpg
    CN 012.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 35
  • CN 015.jpg
    CN 015.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 41
  • CN 014.jpg
    CN 014.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 46
  • CN 018.jpg
    CN 018.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 40
  • CN 013.jpg
    CN 013.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 45
  • CN 011.jpg
    CN 011.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 43
The rose gold is MORE than perfect. Those might just bee the prettiest Tahitian earrings I have ever seen!!!! The close ups just keep revealing more!

Hi Blaire - yes, the flowers are from the garden (BV is the one with the green fingers)

here are some taken on the same day as the pears, they were a bit bedraggled, as we?d just had two days of wind and rain ? and then the sun came out :)

Attachments

• FL 002.jpg
    FL 002.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 43
OK.. Forgive the ignorance of a Canadian of Polish origin......I have to ask...What "BV" stands for???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ivona

BV stands for Beloved

:eek:

Last edited:
Hi Ivona

some of those are actually quite good !!

but in this instance, BV stands for Beloved

glad you like the picis :)

Oh !! Thank you .. I thought that B is for beloved.... I also thought that "V" has to be first letter of second word... like Wife said German way "Vife"... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back