Tahitian bracelet and earrings

Addy

Community member
I just received my Tahitian pearl bracelet and earrings from www.pearlpardise.com LOVE them!!! Dark body color with light cherry tones. The size of the pearls used for bracelet 9.1-9.9mm and the earrings 11-12mm.
I thought I'd post a picture.

Attachments

• DSC02692.jpg
    DSC02692.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 28
Beautiful! I love the clasp on the bracelet, too. I'm sure you'll enjoy wearing your treasures.

Sheri

Hi Addy, congratulations on your gorgeous bracelet and earrings :D The lustre on those babies looks fabulous! My goodness that clasp is just exquisite. May you always enjoy them in good health :)
Cheers.

Hi Keshibelle,

Thank you so much! Yes, the custom jeweler did such an awsome job with the clasp. What an artist!

Hi Addy
Just beautiful. I am sure you will wear these a lot. I have some of Jeremy's cherry overtone pearls and they have become my go to's. Enjoy!!

Thank you!! I’ve already gotten a lot of use out of my necklace. For sure, the same thing will happen with my latest acquisitions:)

What fabulous pearls! And that toggle is just gorgeous!

Your avatar is very intriguing. Do you have a bigger picture to share?

Donna, thank you!!!
Yes, just go to my albums and double click on the third picture.

Wow! What a set. And what a clasp! Sort of a Celtic, Medieval, Viking fusion. Wear them with much pleasure!

Oh wow, Addy, that's a nice set! Cherry tahitians are hard to find. Even more unique is the clasp itself. If I am not mistaken, are those 2 dolphins ? I could not make out the bar. I am certain it's not a whale's tail though. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Cathy, thank you! Yes, you are right. There are 2 dolphins and a dolphin's tail.
The tail might be a little bit modified though. In any case, it turned out soooo unique!

Back