"Star of Hope" Museum-Size, Natural South Sea Pearl

Star of Hope

Star1.JPG

"Star of Hope"

This is a rare,Museum-Size, Natural South Sea Pearl with the following dimensions;

Length 58mm
Width 39mm
Height 22 mm
Weight 56 grams
Carats 280 carats

biggestpearl@gmail.com

Attachments

• Star3.jpg
    Star3.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 26
is this your pearl? How did you come about it?

Wendy

This is a rare, Museum-size, Natural South Sea Pearl, which was found off the coast of Palawan, The Philippines. I bought it from a deep sea diver when I was in the area. The pearl has the following dimensions;

Length 58mm
Width 39mm
Height 22 mm
Weight 56 grams
Carats 280 carats
Luster Bluish white

This pearl is possibly one of the biggest in the world that is out in the market right now. For more information about pearls of similar size, please go to the Smithsonian's Exhibit "Allure of Pearls". I guess that my pearl is comparable to the sizes and in terms of carats to those pearls in The Allure of Pearls. The only thing lacking in my pearl is it's pedigree, as I am not as famous as those who own those pearls in Allure... The name "Star of Hope" is a tribute to my mother and aunt whose name is Bituin (Star), and Pag-asa (Hope), hence...Star of Hope. The name is also fitting since if you notice that there is small protrusion in the pearl that could resemble a star that rest on a rock that signifies hope. "Star 0f Hope" will also be the name of the foundation that will be created should this pearl get sold. It will be a foundation to help those who wants to get an education but could not do so because of their financial difficulties.

Regards,

Star of Hope
http://sites.google.com/site/biggestpearl/

Hi Star of Hope and welcome to the forum.
I do hope you can sell this enormous pearl so you will be able to start this foundation. Very noble to want to help people who are not as lucky as we.

Back