Some favourites from my collection

Nothing could make your fingers look fat!!

Personally I like it horizontally but it would look fine the other way, too.

Could you have them make the setting changeable on the EGG so it could be worn either way? I don't think it makes your fingers fat, and I like it both ways ...

Wow! The peacock pendant and earrings are all phenomenal! That huge colorful pendant and the stunning earring drops would be category killers for me. Nice to "see" you here, Icyjade.

dear Icyjade, beautiful pearls, impressive ring with the egg. But first of all hope you get better. Do you go to the HKG Fair?

Wow, what a drop!!! It's exceptional in color, shape, size, luster, and cleanness! I don't know if you can do much better. I think Egg looks great either way and I don't think it makes your fingers look fat either. And seriously, I had to look for your fingers after that comment. Would anyone be looking at your fingers with that ring on your hand? :D

Thank you for all you kind comments. No one really comments about my pearls in office so it's really nice to get some affirmation here.

Could you have them make the setting changeable on the EGG so it could be worn either way? I don't think it makes your fingers fat, and I like it both ways ...
Nothing could make your fingers look fat!!

Thank you for making my fingers feel better. :)

dear Icyjade, beautiful pearls, impressive ring with the egg. But first of all hope you get better. Do you go to the HKG Fair?

Thank you. Unfortunately not going as I'm really not up to travelling. Even had to cancel a business trip last week as was too ill to fly. I'll aim for March next year. Hope to see you if I go. :)

And seriously, I had to look for your fingers after that comment. Would anyone be looking at your fingers with that ring on your hand? :D

Hahaha. This seriously made me laugh. You are right and probably not.

Those Golay pearls of yours are my absolute favourites !!!!! Just amazing !!
Thank you! The uber peacock drops are from Golay but the giant peacock drop and bean were from 'The Pearl Clinic/TPC' and Egg was from Raystar. Both are vendors from Japan who go to the Singapore fair.

How on Earth can people not be mesmerized by your pearls at work?! Thank you for your photos, always. I hope the health issues go away, get fixed, become distant memories.

Last edited:
I love your white south seas! I’m dying for a strand like this. Any way to get them other than going to Singapore?

This thread is from last year . Most of the pearls came from companies that sell Retail in stores. Golay and Eiko are two that IcyJ has used I believe. Another excellent company is Autore - beautiful pearls and designs , Kailis pearls also have gorgeous pearls.

Thank you, Katbran! I will check it out!

Back