Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Happy weekend, all!

@jeg Love your Kojima necklace and the duster earrings you made...The beadwork on your keshi necklace today is lovely, and the Kasumi keshi necklace is so pretty and unique! Is that a Kasumi pearl in your lovely net pendant? The color is fantastic.

Wearing a Sea of Cortez baroque pearl and keshi necklace that I've been slowly assembling over the past ~6 years (it's finally long enough!)
20230128_134315.jpeg
20230128_145330 (1).jpeg

I wouldn’t either 86C. It’s a beauty!!!:love:

Ohhh, your SOC looks fantastic, SurfnSci! I wore mine earlier in the week and tried all week to get some pics. It has been too overcast, but there was finally some sunbreak yesterday when I was home. In the meantime, posting pics of my dark Tahitians which didn’t seem to be so finicky about the poor lighting. A strand I put together, worn with my Tahitian keshi cloud necklace and a big Tahitian ring from Kojima.

C32928B9-F91E-4F17-8AF9-15A0FA6B246E.jpeg
D431E19D-965E-4E12-B0B7-EBDA65879E8E.jpeg

Thank you, 86C and Jeg!

@86Corvettegirl Those are spectacular tahitians, wow! I would definitely not get tired of wearing your necklace either :)

@jeg The cloud necklace makes me happy every time I see it, and your golden SS are just amazing. I like the mixed SS strand, as well. (Super cute skirt today, too!)

Thanks, 86C! I know your strand is out there!:giggle: Thank you so much for the kind compliments SurfnSci. All old stuff, including the skirt…

Earrings from Hawaii, a color banded Tahitian strand I put together, and a silver chain bib necklace I bought in Mazatlan years ago. I think I paid a dollar for it and surprisingly have not polished it yet.
E476A956-B0DB-42C8-84C7-641354D97D8B.jpeg
E0F37ED2-DBE1-40FB-B598-BEA20CB3AAD5.jpeg

So many stunning pearls here!!!

@jeg Your goldens, tiny pearl chains, Kojima Spice necklace... all make my heart sing...your pearl collection is truly full of treasures!!! And your wire-wrapping is amazing as always! And the pink coat!!! The bib and pearls combination!!! It looks fantastic!!!

@86Corvettegirl Multicolor Ts are my favorite and yours are stunning!

@CathyKeshi Your new Kojima piece is gorgeous! Such a sunny piece!!!

@SurfnSci Wow your SoC necklace is magical!!! Well done!!! I was alwyas thinking of you when I saw a SoC pearl at Druzy shop ;-) You must be really happy with it, they are very special pearls!

Thank you @jeg and @SurfnSci @ CathyKeshi for your kind words! As for the golden wire Cathy, I flattened the clasp ring so it still works with the clasp and at the same time is thin enough to let the pearls pass ( will take a picture of it for you). Here it is with a fun “apple” T pendant from Julia of Ocean Rhyme on Etsy.
F320F458-973A-4746-B95D-65279B854B7B.jpeg

Hello Ladies, work has been absolutely kicking my ar$e this past year and haven't worn as much jewelry given I've gone mostly remote. But I am making a renewed effort to bust out some pieces, and I'm especially trying to convert my brooches to wearable necklaces. So every single one of these are brooch conversions!

IMG_2652.JPG
IMG_2668.JPG
IMG_2665.JPG
IMG_2684.JPG

Purranha, so glad to see you post again. I love your reimagined conversions with brooches and pearls. I remember your stories about your pearls. Welcome back

Purranha, so glad to see you post again. I love your reimagined conversions with brooches and pearls. I remember your stories about your pearls. Welcome back
Aww thank you Luvglitz, much appreciated! It's definitely been challenging for me to pop in more regularly lately. And always love seeing everyone's postings! 🥰🤩

Hello Ladies, work has been absolutely kicking my ar$e this past year and haven't worn as much jewelry given I've gone mostly remote. But I am making a renewed effort to bust out some pieces, and I'm especially trying to convert my brooches to wearable necklaces. So every single one of these are brooch conversions!

View attachment 463158View attachment 463159View attachment 463160View attachment 463161
Those are gorgeous, Pirranha. I especially like the diamond & jade one. If I'm wearing my hair up, I've been wearing a few of my Sterling Japanese Akoya brooches in my hair. So glad to see you back.

Those are gorgeous, Pirranha. I especially like the diamond & jade one. If I'm wearing my hair up, I've been wearing a few of my Sterling Japanese Akoya brooches in my hair. So glad to see you back.
Thank you 86Corvettegirl! The jade/pearl brooch is a convertible were the jade can be positioned vertical or horizontal, and I can remove the pearl to be attached to something else. I really love that piece too so am trying to find ways to wear it since I don't wear brooches much.

Ooohhh I would love to see how you use/position your brooches in your hair. Please share pics!

Love those two necklaces together, eolian! I really, really love the versatility of your pearl slides! It‘s such a great way to highlight the individual pearl colors.

How wonderful to see you, Purr! I always love seeing your blingy creations. The reinvented brooches are spectacular!:love:

I am anxious for more glimpses of sunlight around here. Horrible natural light for pearl pics, and when there is enough sun, I’m not home... Natural white Akoya studs from Takahashi, a golden SS strand from Kojima, wrapped with a mult golden strand I put together.
0DDBE835-7613-48EF-80E1-E6872C6E0E7F.jpeg
211CBA19-3FAC-450F-8293-EFFFD342049B.jpeg

Thank you 86Corvettegirl! The jade/pearl brooch is a convertible were the jade can be positioned vertical or horizontal, and I can remove the pearl to be attached to something else. I really love that piece too so am trying to find ways to wear it since I don't wear brooches much.

Ooohhh I would love to see how you use/position your brooches in your hair. Please share pics!
Great to have you back and sharing your lovely pearls and brooches...I especially loved the white baroque SSP with the rectangular Jade piece. But they all have their unique appeal!

Back