Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pretty in pink, 86C! Thanks for stopping by, Happy Huku!!!

Colorful Tahitian keshi strand from Colllins Pearls, with SS blossom earrings from Kojima, and a Tahitian keshi bracelet I made with keshi from CMW. I took a close up to show one of the keshi on the bracelet. It has a tiny pearl growth on top of it!
893903C0-C590-4322-8B92-4DFEB8916671.jpeg
6BBEBB05-50CF-41DF-A9AA-1CD6F1E9E8E8.jpeg
A6C0050B-F33F-46B3-BFC7-267A03AAB4BB.jpeg

@jeg Ahh, you know I love the stuffed shell pieces you have so much!!! That is a stunning necklace :) Lovely keshis, and what gorgeous colors in your Collins strand, wow! That pistachio keshi is amazing.
@86Corvettegirl Your hot-weather minimalist looks are so elegant, and I especially like your pink FWP necklace.

Borrowing style inspo from Eolian and layering my Vietnamese blue akoyas today. Smaller pearls from druzy, larger pearls from pearlescence. Paired with blue SoC studs.
20220726_191743.jpeg
20220727_180427.jpg

@jeg Ahh, you know I love the stuffed shell pieces you have so much!!! That is a stunning necklace :) Lovely keshis, and what gorgeous colors in your Collins strand, wow! That pistachio keshi is amazing.
@86Corvettegirl Your hot-weather minimalist looks are so elegant, and I especially like your pink FWP necklace.

Borrowing style inspo from Eolian and layering my Vietnamese blue akoyas today. Smaller pearls from druzy, larger pearls from pearlescence. Paired with blue SoC studs.
View attachment 462080 View attachment 462083
The blues are so pretty. You look lovely in them.

Thank you so much 86C and Jeg! :giggle:

@jeg Haha, it's an honor to have been your blue akoya twin for the day! Your blues look so lovely layered together and those Takahashi earrings are just gorgeous!
@86Corvettegirl I'm loving your Tahitians today - do your earrings have a flower drop motif? So pretty!

Thanks, Akoya twin (SurfnSci)!!:) 86C, I especially love the shoulder dusters! Earrings are the best for hot weather.

All pieces I put together- earrings and tin cup necklace made with white SS keshi, and a bracelet knotted with white Tahitian keshi.
60AB2884-489A-4367-A167-82730585EC81.jpeg
B61FA275-42EF-43B1-BAB3-FF3B69F0AF37.jpeg

Thanks, Akoya twin (SurfnSci)!!:) 86C, I especially love the shoulder dusters! Earrings are the best for hot weather.

All pieces I put together- earrings and tin cup necklace made with white SS keshi, and a bracelet knotted with white Tahitian keshi.
View attachment 462091View attachment 462092
Yes, jeg, earrings do work the best in the heat. I've admired those gemstone & keshi earrings of yours from the first time I saw them.

Lovely necklace, eolian pearls. The lariat is just the perfect length.

Today I'm wearing white gold Mikimoto huggies. And the Hamantaschen pearl from Pacific Pearls, and made into a pendant by okidanokh.com

View attachment 462029
Oh wow! What a great shape for the pendant pearl! Just like a shark's tooth! Love it!

Haven't posted in a while....still wearing pearls, just forgetting to take pics. Kanaloa came with me to see my hip doctor. Everything is looking good. I'll go back in 9 months & hopefully will be released. Accented Kanaloa with diamond/ pearl drop earrings, 2 South Sea bracelets & Aurore South Sea ring. It's hot & humid in Ga right now.
Kanaloa is an amazing piece...stunning...a clear statement piece :love:

Thank you so much, CathyKeshi, BWeaves, Eolian and Jeg!

@eolian pearls Amazing summer looks!!! Your Tahitian lariat is so colorful and lustrous! And your net pendant is just gorgeous. I love that setting (? or it is a finding?). Your bracelet stack looks fabulous.
@BWeaves Your pendant is stunning and what fantastic huggies!
@jeg I love your look so much - perfect Kojima pearl pairing with that fantastic summer-y dress!
@86Corvettegirl I agree, Kanaloa is a glorious pearl piece, wow!

Continuing my tincup theme, haha. SoC keshi necklace (pearls from Druzy) and a Tahitian pendant (from PP) for me today.
View attachment 462041 View attachment 462040
These are splendid! Dainty and lovely...they look lovely on you!

Thanks so much everyone! SurfnSci, I love what you’ve done with those Tahitians! The scatter tin cup really shows off those unusual colors. Very pretty looks, BWeaves! Your white pearls always look so fresh on you. Eolian, it’s a perfect fit! The whole outfit works perfectly. So glad to see you and Kanaloa back, 86C. Kanaloa is such a statement piece!

Wearing a fun necklace from Kojima. Boke pearls (otherwise known as ‘less than perfect’ :LOL:) with puka shells. I had Sarah shorten it and a pendant made with one of the extra pearls. Worn with a seashell necklace from Hawaii.
View attachment 462036View attachment 462037
Love the playful combo of seashells and pearls :D

I was going to comment on each piece, but there's just too many gorgeous pieces. I love them all. I have to say, it's always fun to see Kanaloa. That's a stand out necklace.
Agree! Just too hard to comment on all!

Back