Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Ooh, enjoy the sun, Jeg! That shave ice looks divine, I'm sure Bunny is enjoying it ;) What a lovely beach photo is, really shows off that gorgeous Kamoka macrame bracelet perfectly. Have a grand time :)

Just gorgeous jeg ,everything is. That bracelet is devine. Maybe should learn macrame. I think that I learnt it at school, don't remember a bit of it. The shaved ice looks delicious. That reminds me of when I once ordered a ice shaving thinghy of ebay (when ebay was relatively new). It took forever to arrive and was utterly useless. I had totally forgotten that. I don't have it anymore, probably lost in a move or something. Have a fun trip, you and the travelling bunnypearl

I’m drooling over that plate of yummy fruity shaved ice Jeg:p and that lovely kamoka macrame bracelet of course. What a coincidence my pearl macrame bracelets went to the beach yesterday with their cowrie shell friend

43F29600-2694-4ABD-B253-62B4FAD17B3D.jpeg

274DCD3F-DF2C-4E40-9912-07B66B2C64E8.jpeg

Glad to see you enjoying the islands again, jeg. Aloha!

echo Wow, so many beautiful bracelets!!! Your GSS macrame bracelet is especially luminous and pretty!
Charlotta2.0 ​​​​Your Changing Leaves bracelet and your Woodfire bracelet are both spectacular.
jeg That is a lovely macrame bracelet! I have major shave ice envy - Have a fantastic trip!

Thank you, Cathy, Charlotta, Red, echo, and SurfnSci! Red! I thought of you when I passed a certain store. I’ll send you a pic! Echo, I love your bracelets! Perfect for the beach and every day! That pic is of my very favorite shave ice. I could eat it twice a day...

I brought a pair of Tahitian earrings with me as well. They are from my summer visit to Kojima. A beautiful bluish green color that is of course, not exhibited in the pics because I couldn’t resist taking pics with the plants.
574C24ED-B67B-4074-B0F9-AD966081D215.jpeg
BEA3D480-C6F3-41B5-AE89-A6B0A7EECD42.jpeg
5968D7DC-6814-42B6-B8C7-C14FC689B4A7.jpeg
C492AF3D-5CB9-4425-88DD-5176F5F58D11.jpeg

Love everyone’s bracelets! I never knew I wanted a macrame bracelet for the beach until now
Jeg, those earrings are a wonderful colour. Blue-green pearls are my favourites.
A mixed pearl and labradorite necklace for me today.
Click image for larger version  Name:	6D4BEA88-40AF-4F84-9789-01C8AB452F43.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	765.9 KB ID:	457790

echo beautiful bracelets. I have to try making those.
Thank you SurfnSci. I love making bracelets, much more forgiving than strands even though I make them as well. I remake the strands more often, correcting placement or what not.
Gorgeous photos and tahitian studs jeg. Very pretty color on the earrings. I am always wearing studs nowadays. I have been rotating three pair for months, either of them goes with anything else.
​​​​​​​That strand looks so good on you SydK. Beautiful combination of pearls and labradorites. Did you just make it?

Thank you Red, SurfnSci, Jeg, SydK and Charlotta. I love wearing pearls on the wrist. They always put a smile on me when I look at their glow and colours. The nylon macrame makes them suitable for heavy duty wear.

jeg I enjoy your lustrous T studs’ photos with all the colourful plants. It’s amazing how background colour can affect the colour of pearls!

SydK your mix strand has a very lovely balance. Those carved labradorite makes the pearls stand out. Very nice contrast!

Oh WOW you guys have such beautiful and special bracelets! Echo, jeg and Charlotta, I’m looking at you!

echo you got me hooked on yet another Etsy shop, not ideal for my pearl ban, but well...I am paddling off that island anyway ( my fingers have slipped on a Kamoka floating pearl...)

jeg I love your flowery pearly pics! So so pretty! Enjoy your holidays!

SydK Your necklace looks fantastic! Love rhe variety of shapes and colors, and I imagine the labradorites must add an extra sparkle IRL. What a great design! I absolutely love it!

Windy days here, I managed to restring my keshis from Pearlescence with Pattye’s fiesta thread which I wanted to try for a long time for a more casual look, I am quite happy with it, it is one of my go to bracelets now.
2152A095-8BB3-4C24-896F-0459EA755F35.jpeg

Attachments

• 2152A095-8BB3-4C24-896F-0459EA755F35.jpeg
    2152A095-8BB3-4C24-896F-0459EA755F35.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 30
It's been grey, dreary and a sudden COLD snap here in PA; what a delight to come to Pearl Guide and find such beauty, color and friends!
Jeg, those earrings are very lovely, a real standout pair of studs ... and the flowers oooh!
RED, waving "Hi" and from Walter too (who fell off Ban Island tonight snicker).
SydK, your necklace is brilliant, I can imagine how the labradorite picks up the mix of pearls, and such a nice contrast to your pretty top :)
Eolian, I'm always afraid of a bright contrast thread, that's a genius accent to pick up the overtones on those keshi; well done!
Echo, perfect macrame for the beach, and so carefully crafted, what a nice trio for a walk along the shore!
Thank You all!

Thanks everyone! SydK, I was going to say exactly the same thing as eolian- what a lovely mix of shapes, sizes and color, and the strand looks wonderful on you! Eolian, that thread really brightens things up! I love it!

So, I intended to buy an iPad during my visit, but none of the stores had what I wanted in stock. What to do other than to head a few doors down and buy some pearls! Ack!! I walked into NaHoku and found this Baggins Akoya wave strand. I took some pictures this morning in the early light before sunrise.
0C3EAEB2-7FB9-49A3-BBEB-61557D74183A.jpeg
DE4E6F9D-5385-4239-8287-4D2432997E4F.jpeg
CB724855-E765-480F-8CBB-70031D35CE73.jpeg

Wow! Really STUNNING jewelry these last days! A fantastic way to reach a blessed weekend :D
Thank you all for sharing these...sorry for being so quiet lately...quite a bit of work happening behind the scenes.
I wish you all a Blessed Friday evening!

I've NEVER been so happy for an iPad to NOT be instock ;) Thank you for the beauty, Jeg!

SydK I love your mixed necklace with labradorites - so unusual and lovely!
eolian pearls Wow, the fiesta thread is a great choice; it really highlights the pink overtones of your beautiful keshis. Ever since seeing those keshis I've been desperately wanting the strand currently listed on the Pearlescence website. I'm still on Ban Island, but definitely wading further out to sea every day! jeg ​​​Oh my goodness, that first picture, what an incredibly beautiful nature pic! It honestly looks like a professional shoot. Gorgeous new pearls and fantastic ocean and sky...sigh, such a perfect combination :)

Some wristshots of two of my latest painterly story bracelets, "Hearts Delight" and "Sunrise and Sunset with a green flash". That green flash is ever so illusive (it's in the overtones). Somewhat blurry and not as pretty as they are on real life.
_20211107_095417.JPG
_20211107_095436.JPG

Back