Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

It’s a gorgeous pair, BWeaves- I think you need them! :love:

Haha, JEG. I think they are too heavy for my ears. Besides, I just bought a new floor loom, and I'm waiting for it to be delivered. My living room looks empty without large pieces of wooden machinery in it.

SydK, beautiful ripples. They look great on you.
jeg, stunning new strand and earrings.
eolian pearls, your tahitian love strand is perfect now. I know just what you mean about dreaming of a multicolored tahitian strand. I did to and finally got my rikitea strand from Cees. Now every time I get new tahitian pearls to start making a multicolored one I end up mixing it with every kind of pearl I got creating something else. But to be fair, they are sort of multicolored.

Thanks, TriciaS, eolian and Charlotta! Eolian, you have put together some really fantastic strands of multicolored T’s! I have especially enjoyed following along on the journey of creating your LOVE strand. Are you still adding? Or maybe starting a new strand???

Years ago on my travels, I would collect bracelets with some local meaning. This is a bracelet from several years ago, from San Jose Del Cabo. It was created by a local artist with fire opals from Oaxaca. The original bracelet was made with these cool curvy links, but unfortunately it was too big. In order to fit, I either had to give up the curvy links or one of the opals. No curvy links for me.:17: I’m wearing it with large, nuggety, golden SS keshi, I purchased as a temp strand from Takahashi Pearl last spring.
927ECB94-FA84-447F-BFC9-4A62465EE4F4.jpeg
6F0021DE-4D78-4BD5-9E9C-065009A239D8.jpeg

Thank you so much, everyone!

jeg So many gorgeous pearls, ahhh!!! Love those silvery blue akoyas, and your JNB tahitian strand is a knockout! Your GSS nuggets are stunning and look great with the fire opals. I also love those pretty fall leaves - they must be huge?!
SydK Your FW ripples are lovely - They are simply glowing around your neck!
eolian pearls Your Tahitian Love necklace is really beautiful. What fantastic colors and luster! It looks amazing on you, and pairs so well with your smaller Ts...just completely stunning!!!

SurfnSci your pastel Kasumis are so beautiful. I think they look even better worn on your neck
SydK love your FW ripples. They are the perfect size on you with very lovely colour and glowing lustre
eolian pearls your new T love necklace is gorgeous! Looks amazing worn doubled or long. You have beautifully tanned skin tone that compliments Ts very well
jeg that GSS keshi strand is to die for :love: it looks like a strand of gold nuggets. Only lighter in tones and more beautiful

Thank you for your kind words TriciaS, Charlotta, Douglas, Jeg, SurfnSci and echo! Jeg I believe I will let the LOVE strand as it is for a long while, cant make it longer as I love how it nests with the smaller Ts necklace, but....if I find one more soft blue pearl of the right shape and size...who knows? ;-) But I am definitely moving on to the ombre project, hopefully in about one month’s time I should receive my akoyas package and it will be ready by Christmas;) I already have a name for it, it will be my Jumbleberry strand;)

jeg those golden keshis are spectacular!!! And your heart opals bracelet :heart::heart::heart:

I like the name too!

Thank you, SurfnSci, Charlotta, echo, and eolian! SurfnSci, the leaves are huge. Those were kind of medium sized. There are humongous leaves from the same tree, but I didn’t see any on the ground that were clean and still fresh looking to use. Eolian, I am sure you will find that just right blue pearl to use at some point. Especially since you are so patient in putting your strands together. And I can’t wait to see your Jumbleberry strand!

White SS strand from Cees all on it’s own...
EEE02D7B-4287-4870-AE3D-5360B716705D.jpeg
1580BB39-E85E-46AF-BF3A-C861E9C16B81.jpeg

Beautiful white south sea strand jeg. I also have a white south sea strand from Cees that I treasure. I woun't remake that one.

So many beautiful looks. I've been wearing pearls almost every day, but not photographing them. The light has just been too harsh here in Florida to do the pearls justice. I'm hoping that the light is softening now that November is nigh.

eolian pearls Yay, can't wait to see the final Jumbleberry strand!
jeg Wow, I can't believe those were only medium sized leaves! And oh my goodness, your WSS from Cees are sooo beautiful :heart:

Love the WSS strand Jeg! Very classy and beautiful

Today I’m wearing two bracelets from keshico. First one is T keshis braided together. Another one is small T and Indonesian GSS mix. I’m wearing an Australian cygnet bay WSS pendant on the long silver chain handmade by lovely Sarah from Ocean’s Cove. Absolutely love Sarah’s metalsmithing work. T earrings are from Pearlescence. My piercings are high so they sit on an angle in the photo.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

ABB391C7-240C-440A-AEBA-CC6922295F91.jpeg

05B0795E-6149-4866-A5F2-D6C9208DAA19.jpeg

B12F68FA-558B-47EC-8433-2A9BA8217EA5.jpeg

1FCA02EB-FBF7-4CCC-B8E7-5E117079DDA8.jpeg

Such beautiful pearls echo. The earrings are perfect for you, the chain and pendant beautiful and those bracelets, what a clever idea.

Here are two of my bracelets worn. It's my Changing leaves bracelet and my Woodfire bracelet. Perfect for autumn

Attachments

• _20211023_173122.JPG
    _20211023_173122.JPG
    316.3 KB · Views: 30
  • _20211023_160355.JPG
    _20211023_160355.JPG
    273.1 KB · Views: 27
I haven't been able to get past @jeg's gold nugget necklace. Absolutely one of my favorites. It just gleams!

WHEW! Somebody, who is not me, bought my earrings from Kojima. The big pink drops with diamond huggies. I know they would have been too heavy for my ears, but I did enjoy drooling over them on the Kojima website.

Thanks everyone! Echo and Charlotta, nice colorful bracelets!! I also love all your other pieces, echo! Darn, BWeaves- It would’ve been fun to see that pair in person.

Bunny and Traveling Pearl are back on the islands soaking up the sun and ono delicious food. I only brought a couple pearls with me. Took a pic of the macrame bracelet from Kamoka on our early morning walk, waiting for the sun to rise.
481F486A-3674-4957-B1AD-4D037D90DFD9.jpeg
204662F8-F65B-4A5D-BDD4-BC819282F806.jpeg

Back