Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you Douglas! Yes, it was easy posting pictures now, wishing you a well-deserved greeat weekend!

Happy Spring! A strand of early freshwater pearls I never wear. Worn with another pair of stalactite charms. A pretty mauve color that I am not capturing in pics. I have been fiddling with this post trying to find a photo size to use.

B0A3AAC2-44A8-456A-A937-F4F030868C51.jpeg
45D2E83C-11BE-4FD9-A570-B99E57D7BB96.jpeg

Another pair of beautiful earrings jeg. And they go so well with your freshwater strand.

Happy Spring! And bring on those colorful pearls to cheer for springtime!

Last edited:
Thanks, Charlotta! I rarely wear those freshwater colors but they were screaming Spring to me.:)

Golden SS harvest rope from PP Ruckus, with silver blue Tahitian keshi posts from Hawaii.

6384C947-6D86-4469-8D64-71A06F8F6A7E.jpeg
3E8EE1FC-9076-4CE4-97DB-D40DF90AAACF.jpeg

Good to see what you posted here, Jeg. Lovely pearls :)
There was a technical glitch yesterday which stopped me from accessing this thread.

JEG: Beautiful SS rope.

Today I got my first COVID shot, so I wore a T shirt for easy access to my upper arm, and my best pearls. Kamoka All-Josh 2019 Harvest necklace, plus my first B/W Tahitian studs from Kamoka. These are the dark eggplant and silver blue ones. Handspun, hand knit Shetland wool sweater. Unfortunately, you can't see the good part with all the fancy cables.

IMG_9615.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9615.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	142.6 KB ID:	451014

IMG_9616.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9616.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	134.4 KB ID:	451015

Kamoka are my favorite Tahitian pearls :D
Those 2019 harvest pearls are stunning!

Thank you Pareltje, Charlotta and BWeaves! So happy you were able to get back in, Pareltje! It seems so quiet while all the kinks are being worked out. I agree with Douglas, Kamoka pearls are very special, and yours are a perfect example, BWeaves.

So, I have been in recent contact with Cees, and hopped right down the rabbit hole. Where’s the smack head emoji?! Posting the first strand I knotted- a tri-color rope with Myanmar goldens. Worn with earrings I made of Myanmar golden pearls and Tahitians.

C791BC15-DB33-4422-9C8F-93F001F911AA.jpeg
75F9D284-D18C-495B-86D2-CF92D7F9E40D.jpeg

Beautiful kamokas Bweaves and the sweater is really nice as well.
Jeg, that new rope from Cees is gorgeous.

Spectacular goldens Jeg! Is the ombre rope the one Cees posted on IG? So beautiful! And of course your earrings are just perfect!

BWeaves, your Kamokas are stunning! They truly have exceptional colors, one of my hobbies is to go over Kamoka’s website just to admire the colors...

I'm in love with everyone's beautiful pearls here but I'm still struggling to navigate through the new system :eek:​​​​​​...
Some pictures can't be enlarged enough without making them blurry :eek:
Lovely Kamoka, BWeaves. I hope you don't suffer much from the vaccine's side effects.
Pretty ombre necklace, Jeg.

No suffering. Never felt the shot. I'm having no side effects. All is well.

Today, super big metallic freshwater pearls from Kojima. My first Tahitian strand from Kojima. These pearls are chameleons. They reflect whatever I'm wearing. Mikimoto white gold huggies. These earrings are great if I have to wear earphones.

The freshies are bold enough to look great on their own, but for some reason, I love them layered with Tahitian pearls. The dark and light contrast really appeals to me.

IMG_9619.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9619.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	89.9 KB ID:	451065

Last edited:
BEAUTIFUL BWeaves, beautiful, and so glad you got an easy shot experience! Walter and I have had both shots x 2; mild effects first dose, major on the second; never so glad to be sick :) Jeg, SIGH, that new ombre is gorgeous. I couldn't access PG yesterday either. Ooh, these tiny fonts make my eyeballs HURT; night all.

Beautiful Bweaves. That's a great combination. Love your first tahitian strand, so many colors.

So glad to see e ergo s beginning to post again :)
bweaves, all you pearls are gorgeous, but I especially love those Kamokas on that tobacco colour - glorious.
jeg, it sounds like there’s more to come from Cees...?
im working from home a bit this week, so I’m in super-casual pearls today
EDDB8853-0AEB-4E2C-828C-61BF93E5AA24.jpeg

Attachments

• EDDB8853-0AEB-4E2C-828C-61BF93E5AA24.jpeg
    EDDB8853-0AEB-4E2C-828C-61BF93E5AA24.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 40
Thank you, Charlotta, eolian, BWeaves, Pareltje, CathyKeshi, and SydK! Yes, eolian, the tri-colored strand was on Cees’ Instagram page.;)

BWeaves, that freshwater strand is so pretty! Great luster.:p SydK, your casual look looks really put together to me! I would be leaving the house in that.

A Tahitian keshi strand from Cees, with SS and Tahitian keshi earrings I made. I love the composition of this strand, and the keshi are quite large for Tahitian keshi.
Click image for larger version  Name:	8C1772F7-E2D3-4583-9E1A-F52538F324B7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	274.1 KB ID:	451122 Click image for larger version  Name:	58FEBA18-B771-4368-98E7-5B475D029997.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	36.8 KB ID:	451123

Back