Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Ladies the carved pearls are so pretty. I have never thought about purchasing one, however after seeing how beautiful they look on you ladies, I am changing my mind !
KatBran that one silver carved pearl is both incredible and stunning! Wow.

Jeg Love the new perfect pearl chain. It looks splendid with your drop pendant with the nubby bail....one of my favorites !!

86C The keshi chain and baroque pearl pendant are perfect for summer. Looks like a fresh summer breeze, on you !

I was toying with the idea of getting one of the blue baroque pearl chains from Kojima when I ordered the 2 pendants, too. I want to see how the pendants work on the pearls I already have though. Now I wish I'd bought one, too. DOH!

A bit boring today, but I had a con call with a client. Mikimoto yellow gold huggies. PP white baroque akoya strand. Kojima feather pendant. Not a great combo, but it works with the shirt neckline, and the earrings work with my phone headset.

Mikimoto yellow gold huggies. PP white baroque akoya strand. Kojima feather pendant

Mikimoto yellow gold huggies. PP white baroque akoya strand. Kojima feather pendant

The baroque akoyas make me laugh because they absolutely do not look anywhere near baroque.

Last edited:
Beautiful look, BWeaves! I so agree, my baroque akoyas don't really look baroque either, from about 2' away; yours are stunning :)

Thank you CathyKeshi, Katbran, 86C, AzFlyGirl, and BWeaves! 86C, I really like that delicate chain you have. So pretty on it’s own, or for layering. BWeaves you continue to have such a nice polished look for your conference calls!

Wearing my new baroque Akoya pearl chain with my Sea of Cortez keshi necklace from Kojima.
Wearing baroque Akoya pearl chain with my Sea of Cortez keshi necklace from Kojima

baroque Akoya pearl chain with my Sea of Cortez keshi necklace from Kojima

Such beautiful pearls, everyone. Love the new “chain” Jeg, and the SoC keshi are just delightful.
86C, that pendant looks so fresh on the akoya keshi chain.
Bwaeaves, that’s such a pretty and polished combination.
The big drops shown here yesterday inspired me to wear my favourite drop today.
my favourite drop
my favourite dropmy favourite drop

JEG: OH, I love your SOC drop necklace. That's another one I dithered on too long and you snapped it up. But it was too similar to my Tahatian drop necklace that bought from Kojima. I need to wear mine again.

SydK: That drop is gorgeous. What are the beads? They really show the pearl off beautifully.

Hot today. Almost 90F. It'll be 8 p.m. before it's cool enough to go out for a walk.

Tank top and pearls. Kamoka Coral Atoll necklace and black and white studs.

Kamoka Coral Atoll necklace and black and white studs

Hy!
Firstly, I hope to find you and your beloved ones in good health, peacefull minds and tranquility!
Probably, not related to the topic, but need some help ... it would look nice my mask if adding some pearls on it (of couse, with a fine pattern)? And what do you think should be only pearls, or should i mixed with some other gemstones, like sapphire, ruby, emerald, tourmaline, spinnel?
I wish you a nice, quiet time, fullfill with good health, strenght, power and peace!
Warm regards,
Maria

mask with a small baroque rice pearl necklace
My other mask with a small baroque rice pearl necklace, made by one of my girls , a special gift from her for Mother Day :)

Last edited:
mask with vintage Akoya graduatedmask with vintage Akoya graduated and Akoya pearl and diamond ringmask with vintage Akoya graduated and Akoya pearl and diamond ring
My prefered mask, which i find it wearable with both vintage Akoya gradueted and Akoya pearl and diamond ring .

Right, which one of you snagged my earrings from Kojima? If they were still there this morning, I was going to buy them.

Mikimoto white gold huggies. PP multicolored Tahitian strand from Ruckus. Kamoka All-Josh 2019 Harvest necklace. These two necklaces are heavy when worn together. Although they felt lighter as the day went on. My neck muscles must have strengthened.

Mikimoto huggies, Pearl Paradise multicolored Tahitian strand, Kamoka 2019 Harvest strand

I haven't worn this duo before. I like the look. All the different multi-colored T's work well together.

B, They really do look beautiful together, and they love your skin!

Really excellent Tahitians this week, BWeaves. The coral atoll strand shines, and the combo above is very glam, although it must be heavy

BWeaves, those two Tahitian strands together are truly fabulous. They have such lovely colors that go perfectly together.

I am still entranced by the Coral Atoll necklace. Every time you wear it, my heart skips a beat. That is necklace is sublime in my eyes !

Back