Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Sarahsmile87: I love that bracelet.

I confess I'm wearing the same outfit a couple days in a row, because I'm staying indoors and it still feels fresh and nobody notices. I am switching up the pearls! Today I'm wearing the Everything Bagel rope doubled (Kojima) and a blue baroque akoya choker (PP). The colors seem a bit washed out in the photos. The blues and pinks and purples aren't really showing up. Black and white Tahitian studs (Kamoka).

Everything Bagel rope doubled (Kojima) and a blue baroque akoya choker (PP). Black and white Tahitian studs (Kamoka).

BWeaves- Blue Akoya - so hard to catch the colours in daylight photos. But I know they are gorgeous !!
Red , Corvette and Jeg - loving the carved pearls !
jeg - I'm not surprised that you even have a cool mask. :D Looking lovely as always !
Cathy - Hook earrings !!! And you still have both of them !!! Well done ! I think the little Acorn carved pearls are so cute- I love that pattern. And the pendant is great, I love the triple drop !

This is one of my carved pearls- I love them so much that I kept them for myself. NFS :) I have just never quite been able to decide on a bail... so they sit in their little box waiting for inspiration to strike me . 12.7 x 18.4 The most gorgeous lustre and moving from deep gold/ green to dark green at the base. Maybe green gold ?

A single carved, drop-shape,12.7 x 18.4 mm Tahitian pearl

Last edited:
Everyone’s carved pearls are stunning! I’ve never wanted a carved pearl before, but I love all of these.

Love your carved pearl, Katbran!! The carving is so beautiful & I love how the color fades! A true treasure!

I thought I"d just jump in and read a few pages. But then y'all refer to someone's pearls, or clothes, or pets, so I scroll back a few more pages.... next thing I know, I'm reading this post for an hour. lol.... Love seeing all the eye candy. But my favorite parts are hearing about Jeg's dog that doesn't know how to dog, and seeing BW's big smile on one of her posts. Sure is nice to "see" everyone, even if I don't get to see all your faces.

Lovely pearls everyone, all those carved pearls. I think that gorgeous pearl needs a simple bail, Katbran and green gold would indeed be great.

Katbran, that is gorgeous!

I remember ogling Eric's carved pearls, too. Is he still around?

Lovely as always, ladies.
Thank you for sharing, I look often but don't log in to comment as much as I would like.

Katbran, those two carved pearls are beauties! I admire your restraint in waiting for inspiration - I’d have them on a bail and around my neck so fast!

Cool today. OK, it was 78F. For Florida, that's cool. I'm wearing mismatched studs from Komoka and La Perlagrina. It's kind of a grey rainy day, so the rainbow colors of La Perlagrina really show up.

wearing mismatched studs from Komoka and La Perlagrina

Oh, BWeaves, I'm delighted you got the big carved pearl!!! I'm usually a slow, deliberate decider too, and miss a lot "thinking things through" :)

Katbran, oh, gosh your carved Tahitians are remarkable! I've never seen any like that ... hide them well, or set and wear! They're very unique. Hmmm, I'm not big on earrings at home, although I always wear when going out. I'm also very good at losing that kind of finding, even with stoppers ... maybe I'd better go see if I STILL have 2 of those lol.. The colors on all those pieces really doesn't show well in photos; much more luminescent, shimmery colors, especially the long 3 pearl drop pendant. We went through a lot of pearls on email before deciding on the pearls to go with the "leaf".

BWeaves, I confess ... I ordered 2 strands of "raw materials" pearls ... hmmmmmmm, I can't follow your advice of "take 2 and call me in the morning", so that means I can order 2 loose pearls, right :) ?

I love everyone’s carved pearls! Katbran, yours are fantastic! I don’t often see the carved T’s with a lot of color and yours are full of swirly color.

BWeaves, you really did capture the color of LaPerlagrina! :eek:

I have something new... I really thought about it, but finally caved on the tiny baroque Akoya perfect pearl chain at Kojima. I’m glad I did- they are luscious! I can’t capture the bubbly overtones, but it’s such a pretty blue, silver, pink, shiny strand. I had to throw on a dress just to take a picture. Maybe starting an all dressed up and no place to go series. :rolleyes:

Worn long with a custom Kojima strand of SS and Akoya, and large silver white Tahitian pendant.
Kojima strand of SS and Akoya, and large silver white Tahitian pendant

Worn doubled and shortened a little
Kojima strand of SS and Akoya, and large silver white Tahitian pendant Worn doubled and shortened a little

Kojima strand of SS and Akoya, and large silver white Tahitian pendant

AHA!!!!! Why am I not surprised (nor equally delighted!) you are the one who got that pearl chain??? How perfect with that big pendant, and that beautiful rope!!!!!!! (Note to self: Self, beg and pester poor Sarah to get more of those pendant bails ...) Congratulations :)

I just love La Perlagrina, BW!
Jeg, now I know where that pearl chain went. Congrats cause it's a beauty! And I love your drop pendant. You & BW make me want to leave ban island & hunt for a beautiful, large drop pearl pendant. I especially love the bail on your drop pendant, Jeg!!

Today, I wore my little keshi necklace from PP & metallic baroque pearl pendant from Etsy with golden iridescent soufflé pearl earring jackets with diamond studs.

Wearing my little keshi necklace from PP & metallic baroque pearl pendant from Etsy with golden iridescent soufflé pearl earring jackets with diamond studs

Back