Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Oooh, I was hoping you'd go there, Red! Beautiful look, and the perfect background shirt color ... Thanks and Congratulations :)

RED, I love both necklaces and the earrings. They're great!

Yesterday it was chilly. 60F. Grey wool and Kamoka. B/W studs and the All-Josh 2019 Harvest necklace.

Kamoka. B/W studs and the All-Josh 2019 Harvest necklace

Today it was 90F. Linen and Kojima. Perfect drop earrings. Feather pendant. Beachy tin-cup. Everything Bagel rope.

Linen and Kojima.    Perfect drop earrings.  Feather pendant.   Beachy tin-cup.  Everything Bagel rope

Linen and Kojima.    Perfect drop earrings.  Feather pendant.   Beachy tin-cup.  Everything Bagel rope

Red, you look fantastic with your SOC pearls ! Love the earrings, and the Fiji keshi layers are marvelous !

BWeaves, what a wonderful combination. the charcoal grey wool, and Josh strand ! WOW ! Fabulous !
Also love your beachy Kojima look. Splendid on a warm day.

Thank you for your kind comments, Charlotta, 86Corvette, CathyKeshi, JillM, BWeaves, and AZFlyGirl.

CathyKeshi - The shirt is from last winter's OSKA collection, a sweet gray with a pink blush to it. I think it was called Dawn. A very flattering shade on me, and apparently with the pearls as well.

BWeaves - We have been getting highs for the last week in the low 40s F. The 6 foot sheet of ice at the end of my driveway is finally gone, which is great, although the yard remains covered in snow. Today's forecast was for a high of 41 and "partly sunny. Not bad." They are talking about a high of 60 on Sunday, "feverish"! You can keep the 90s for now.

Thank you Charlotta, KMFDallas, BWeaves, 86Corvettegirl, Lisa and Iris. :)

Red you look gorgeous in your Sea of Cortez pearl earrings and Fiji necklace. Such luster and beautiful style.

BWeaves- Your harvest strand is stunning and sophisticated with grey wool. I also like the playful, colorful pearl strands you're wearing with linen.

Red you look gorgeous in your Sea of Cortez pearl earrings and Fiji necklace. Such luster and beautiful style.

Thank you, Gemandpearlover. I was delighted to find a gold chain for my SoC keshi that matched the gold chain used with the Fiji keshi. I happily wear chains together all the time which aren’t identical, but I love that these two are.

Peacock Kamoka Day. A dreary, gray late winter day called for some pretty pearls. I've had these for a few years, in fact, the peacock earrings were one of my first Kamoka purchases. I'm attaching the glamour photo of the necklace.

Peacock Kamokas

Kamoka earrings in Box

Kamoka earrings and peacock strand

Kamoka Tahitian strand

Red
That is a beautiful Kamoka Tahitian set ! Both earrings and necklace are gorgeous in color and luster. Splendid.......and my smile of the day !

Red
That is a beautiful Kamoka Tahitian set ! Both earrings and necklace are gorgeous in color and luster. Splendid.......and my smile of the day !

Thank you, AzFlyGirl. Those are treasures indeed.

WOW, I am so relieved and happy Pearl-Guide.com is back up and running ... many thanks to those behind the scenes! Red's Kamokas' are a perfect welcome back :)

So glad this place is up and running again!

Red, those Kamokas are beautiful! They look great on you, so does the keshi necklace :eek:

BWeaves, that's some great pearl and outfit pairing. :D

Also a pearl sighting: on Sunday we headed out for a casual meal with our running group and I spotted a lady wearing the most amazing South Sea strand... those beauties were at least 13-14mm with the most gorgeous diamond ball clasp. Had to try very hard to focus on what my partner and friends were saying!

Joining in on the pearl fun. Thanks to all for advice on here for my recent pearl purchases!
Pictured is my white akoya strand and earrings from PP, and also my "Periwinkle Perfection" necklace and earrings set I bought during the Tahitian Temptation sale at PP in Feb.

White akoya strand and earrings set from Pearl ParadisePearl Paradise white akoya strandWearing Pearl Paradise white akoya strand and earrings Periwinkle Perfection necklace and earrings set from Pearl Paradise Periwinkle Perfection necklace from Pearl Paradise Periwinkle Perfection necklace from Pearl Paradise

Last edited:
Red-your peacock Tahitians are gorgeous and you look great wearing them.

Sarasmiles- Lovely pearls with beautiful luster. They look stunning on your neck.

Back