Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I thought I'd post a photo of my Riki strand from Cees as a couple of members asked to see it. I love this strand- the colours just pop. I'm going to reknot it as I'd like it to be just a bit longer. Fortunately I bought a few loose pearls - just didn't get around to adding them in. I wear this one quite a bit and the multi colour is great as so many Tahitian pairs work with it. Photo is just the pearls on the windowsill and taken with an iPad. Riki strand from Cees

Today I'm wearing my tahitian keshi strand from Druzydesign, my baroque tahitian enhancer from Pearlsociety and my 10mm turquoise green and pink tahitian studs from Pearlescence.

tahitian keshi strand from Druzydesign, my baroque tahitian enhancer from Pearlsociety
tahitian keshi strand from Druzydesign, my baroque tahitian enhancer from Pearlsociety and my 10mm turquoise green and pink tahitian studs from Pearlescenc
tahitian keshi strand from Druzydesign

Oh my, that Riki strand is gorgeous. What color!

And those T's. Gorgeous, too.

Thanks so much, CricketBug, Charlotta, 86C, BWeaves and Pattye! Thanks 86C, the colors are unusual. You might let Carolyn know you are interested just in case she comes across something like it again.

Katbran, your Rikitea strand is beautiful. I love all the colors, and they really do pop!

Charlotta, I like your keshi strand with the enhancer! And earrings, too!

Tahitian, SS and freshwater strand from Rio Hong Kong, doubled. Worn with a Tahitian keshi station chain I made. The large golden SS pendant is from Kojima.
Tahitian, South Sea and freshwater strand from Rio Hong Kong, large golden South Sea pendant is from Kojima

Tahitian, South Sea and freshwater strand from Rio Hong Kong, large golden South Sea pendant is from Kojima

Last edited:
I swear, Jeg, I love your entire collection but it's your outfits I absolutely want to steal sometimes! That striped linen dress is amazing!

Katbran! That Riki strand is gorgeous!

Charlotta, I am loving the look of little keshi "necklaces" to put enhancers on–very nice!

jeg, your Tahitian keshi station necklace is a fave of mine!

So many explanation marks for so early in the day. LOL! :rolleyes:

Katbran, your Riki's are gloriously beautiful. The colors are amazing!

Charlotta, those Tahitian Keshi are gorgeous! I'm wanting a Tahitian keshi strand now!!

Jeg, you look fabulous! Your pearls are the perfect accent to your outfit! Love the Tahitian, SS, & FW strand doubled & love, love, love your Tahitian station necklace!!

Thank you BWeaves, Jeg, Cricketbug and 86Corvettegirl. The keshistrand is very useful instead of a chain.

Thank you, CricketBug and 86C!

86C, that’s a delicate and light look, perfect for your hot weather- ugh! You are very dedicated putting anything around your neck in the heat!

I swear, Jeg, I love your entire collection but it's your outfits I absolutely want to steal sometimes! That striped linen dress is amazing!

Thanks so much, jesskat! I have a lot of clothes...:rolleyes:;)

Thank you, CricketBug & Jeg. It does sort of have a tiara look. LOL It was more humid than hot today. We've gotten a lot of rain lately so the temps are bringing out the humidity in the ground. It's the South.

Jeg, love your Pearl Medley rope! The pink of your sweater really brings out the pinks in the strand & the Tahitian drop pendant is perfect with the rope.

Last edited:
First of all , Thanks you for the lovely comments !! Charlotta, BWeaves, jeg,Pearl Dreams, Cricketbug,and 86 Corvettegirl ! Most kind of you. I can certainly recommend Cees pearls !!

ParrotLady - I know just what those gorgeous big flat Freshwaters look like - beautiful pink, blue and green flashes !
jeg - wow... so many pearls lol The pastel Tahitians are so pretty , soft yet distinct colours ! The Bi Colour FiJi bracelet is beautiful .. I love the creams and browns in the Fiji pearls ! And of course - your wonderful Tahitian Keshi station necklace.. great pattern ! And finally that
marvellous Pearl Medley necklace - it looks just perfect with pink ! Your outfits are just great... you have such style !

Charlotta - I love the Tahitian Keshi necklace , I've bought a few Tahitian Keshi from DrusyD and they were all beautiful. They have good stock.

86 Corvette - Well aren't you Pretty in Pink ! That delicate drop shaped necklace is so darn pretty !

Happy sigh... jeg, I see a combo you wear and think, "That's my favourite combo (or strand)!" Until you post another picture of a different combo and I have the repeat thought. LOL! I love all the combos!

Thanks so much for the very sweet compliments 86C, Katbran and CricketBug!:eek:

Back