Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wearing a strand of unusual pastel Tahitians with a strand of Fiji pearls.

unusual pastel Tahitians with a strand of Fiji pearls

FA6C1335-8C73-4F0D-AFE2-4ADBC13588EA.jpg

The pastel Tahitians are an unusual mix of champagne/taupe ovals. The Fiji strand is a mix of winter rounds.
The pastel Tahitians are an unusual mix of champagne/taupe ovals. The Fiji strand is a mix of winter rounds

Thank you, Jeg. Those Fiji & pastel T's are phenomenal!! They look fantastic on you! Where on earth did you find that pastel beauty?

Last edited:
Sunseeker, that's such a great look! I'm loving the combinations & the lengths! I have a mixed White & Golden SS necklace on my wish list. Yours is drool worthy!

Last edited:
JEG: 2 strands I never would have thought of combining and they look great together. Love the blouse and skirt, too? More of my flower fairies look.

Sunseeker, your harveststrand is beautiful.
Taupe tahitians Jeg, I love taupe... On everything really.

Sunseeker, beautiful strands and they look great together!

Jeg- two beautiful strands as well!

Jeg - Wonderful outfit and great pearls. I think I need to see those pastel oval Tahitians in person! Very rare colors and shapes.

Thank you 86C, 2thdktr, Charlotta and Red! You got it, Red! ;)

JEG: 2 strands I never would have thought of combining and they look great together. Love the blouse and skirt, too? More of my flower fairies look.

Thanks, BWeaves! I normally wouldn’t pair them together either, but they blended with the clothes. I didn’t think of this outfit as flower fairy, but the skirt does have the petal layers and the top has flowers going around the collar.

After you mentioned the flower fairy books when I posted that pink dress, I went through my closets and started putting together a flower fairy collection of fluffy outfits. I have been slowly taking pictures and will post them in the next few days.

Ah so many gorgeous pearls! Those Fiji's are mind blowing, Jeg!

I made these tiny (3mm) pipi studs a couple months back to wear in my second piercing, but today I added a couple of sapphire dangles that I usually wear with leverbacks for a lil extra.
3 mm pipi pearl studs worn with sapphire dangles
3 mm pipi pearl studs with sapphire dangles

MSC: Darling earrings!!!

JEG, I can't wait to see more of your flower fairie looks!

MSC, those earrings are so stinking CUTE!!! Unique & not something you see everyday!!

Today it's cold & rainy so I wore my Fiji & GSS strands together to get my nails done. I really, really, really want another Fiji strand.

Wearing my Fiji and Gold South Sea strands together

MSC, super cute earrings!!
86CG: loving those strands on you.

An experiment today. Teal shirt. Navy wool jacket with green and turquoise checks. Mom's Lapis necklace with Freshadama pearls, and sapphire swan brooch. Hanadama studs. I thought the Lapis would clash with the blue green shirt, but it looked fantastic together. The teal makes the Lapis glow. Color me surprised!

Lapis necklace with Freshadama pearls, and sapphire swan brooch. with Hanadama studs

I thought the Lapis would clash with the navy jacket, too, but it doesn't. I think if it was just different blues, it wouldn't work. But the hint of green helps make the blues work together. Purple accents would have done the same thing, I think.

Fantastic look & combination. BW! Who knew they would all blend so well together. The lapis necklace really pops! I would say this experiment is a success!!!

MSC, those little dangles are so cute with your pipi’s!

86C, you look so elegant for your nail appointment! I’m sorry I missed your question about the pastels- they are from Carolyn Ehret.

BWeaves, that lapis rope looks great with your top. I never noticed before but that swan really has attitude! Ha!

Thanks, Abi & Jeg!

Jeg, seeing your Fiji's made me pull mine out for some love. I have never really been a big fan of pastels, just preferring deeper richer colors but that pastel strand of T's is just stunning & compliments the Fiji's quite well!! Definitely a combination to wear more often!

I am so loving everyone's pearls and combos! Keep up the wonderful and delightful enabling, everyone! :)

Back