Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Morella, great layering! One can never have too many Tahitians!

aerinha, your rope is beautiful! It has excellent luster it looks like a nice length. Fun baroque shapes too!

Wore my green Tahitians along with my Tanzanite, diamond, Tahitian earrings tonight to hubby's company Christmas party. He's already using his Christmas present (new garage) so I figured fair was fair.

Attachments

• 20181214_162754.jpg
    20181214_162754.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Decked out for my brother-in-law's Christmas concert last night. He is the music director at a large local church. Wearing my Golden South Sea harvest strand from the 2017 PP ruckus, Golden SS drop earrings from pearls picked during the 2018 ruckus, and my Paula Crevoshay brooch/pendant which has a New Zealand Paua pearl.

20181215_092632.jpg

86 Corvette- gorgeous green T's. You looked beautiful.

Red, beautiful way to layer the Harvest strand with the gorgeous pendant. Those harvest strands are hard to layer as they are so big, so I love the simplicity of your layers.

Thank you, everyone. It's hard to capture the color but I really love this strand. The pearls on the earrings are a perfect match, too. They're a little smaller than most of my T's but the color & luster make up for it.

86C: Great T's!!!

Red: You look great. The New Zealand Paua pearl is very Renaissance looking.

Hi Red, going to try for an upright

Attachments

• IMG_0854.JPG
    IMG_0854.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 38
Thanks, Lisa c. I forgot to have the camera in landscape position when I took the pic.

Tonight, I wore my multi color T's out to dinner.

Attachments

• 20181215_235738.jpg
    20181215_235738.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 24
Morella, that’s a great look with your “wild tangles of Tahitians!”

Aerinha, I hope you wear your Akoya more now that they are in a rope. They look lovely on you!

Red, I love your festive look in red, gold and green! That pendant is beautiful, and of course, unique.

86C, Love your party T’s. Hmmm, a new garage... sounds like a fair trade would be two strands... at least!;)

Here’s a photo from my last day of vacation. Last year, this lobby tree had big snowman heads that were fun to pose with. There were only a couple of the heads this year, but they were too high up the tree for me. :( I’m wearing my two new Kojima strands. They are a nice, lightweight pair. People kept stopping to ask if I wanted them to take my picture for me. Uhhh, I obliged a few because I didn’t want to explain I was just taking a neck shot- :rolleyes:

A1AAD14D-FCDE-4C2A-8DEB-E5EB8465A844.jpg

Decked out for my brother-in-law's Christmas concert last night. He is the music director at a large local church. Wearing my Golden South Sea harvest strand from the 2017 PP ruckus, Golden SS drop earrings from pearls picked during the 2018 ruckus, and my Paula Crevoshay brooch/pendant which has a New Zealand Paua pearl.

View attachment 64182

Wow - now that's a harvest strand for the ages. Love your earrings and brooch too! Magnifique!

Back