Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Today I'm wearing a pair of Blue green tahitian studs I bought from Perlescence. Slightly button. Beautiful luster. The other one has some aubergine color in it as well in some lights, picture turned out blurry though.
_20180730_123725.jpg
_20180730_124455.jpg
To hot to wear anything else.

Red - suspending the Octo pendant from those Pipis is a brilliant move! i adore your traveling style, by the way. i didn't have near enough pearls on during my trip home.

Charlotta - the button studs are so sweet AND beautiful!

Thank you, folks. Just arrived home with everything still around my neck. I may need to wear more pearls when traveling in the future. It's rather fun.

SO TRUE! The Airline staff all noticed my layers of pearls and said how nice I looked, and then treated me like royalty. I wasn't even wearing my tiara.

Heading home from the ruckus decked out in an overload of pearls.

From the top: Golden SS drop, purchased last fall from PP, pipi pearls from PP's recent VIP sale, Robert Wan multicolored Tahitians from an earlier PP ruckus, Fiji keshi on 18kt gold chain wrapped by Catherine at Stephen Vincent in Minneapolis, and a octo-mermaid pendant by Sheri Jurnecka, which is my new ruckus treasure

View attachment 61199
My hands down favorite: the octo mermaid pendant...I use my pair as a clasp on my (personal, not for sale) harvest strand.

Well! Fedex just dropped off for me this gorgeous fat bottomed Edison drop from Jeremy and Hisano. It is a gorgeous lavender with green overtones in the right light, and the necklace has an extender. This is it at its shortened length.

I love it! :):):)

Huge lavender drop pendant forum.jpg

Last edited:
I ADORE fat bottomed drops as pendants. There's just something flattering about them to me.

Thanks! :)

It does have a bluish cast but I think some of the blue in the first photo was from my top. Here it is with a white top, and outdoors where the greenish overtones show up.

Attachments

• Lavender drop with white top.jpeg
    Lavender drop with white top.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Lavender drop outdoors.jpeg
    Lavender drop outdoors.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 26
Thank you, folks. Just arrived home with everything still around my neck. I may need to wear more pearls when traveling in the future. It's rather fun.

Definitely! Your traveling pearls will love you for it! Please post photos!

Charlotta- love the color in your T’s!

Wow! PD! That is some drop...

Oh wow! I'm a sucker for a good drop, and that one just keeps getting better and better with each photo you post. Beautiful.

Oh that's an even better picture! And I love that Dew setting. It's one of my favorites!

Back