Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Happy Spring!

We had our share of April Showers, so I am super happy to see the beginning of May Flowers. Pearl accents- metallic freshadama strand from PP and gem grade freshwater strand from TPO.
05D8C7F5-B1E4-4522-8F47-7A4C5C952CC6.jpg

So many lovely pearls lately! PD, congrats on the Tahitian keshi strand - very nice! And happy anniversary!

The other day I was revising my own pearl wardrobe and restyled a few pieces.. now I have a baroque akoya bracelet :)

Akoya bracelet 2.JPG

Nice T's, Pearlman.

Lugana, what was the bracelet before? Looks great now.

Hello all, So I waited until i have a few photos and build up a collection before showing....i thought white SSP were the best accesories for LeDiner en Blanc 2018 in Perth ,Western Australia. Also, all SSP are Australian, except for the gold SSP. All are made and knotted in Western Australia by a few small jewellers. hope you all enjoy.

pearl and murdoch.JPGpearl necklace.jpgpearl ring cottesloe.jpgwhite pearl and white outfit.JPGwhite dinner and pearl earrings.JPGCJBL6565.jpgIMG_0334.jpgIMG_0337.jpgIMG_0388.jpg443.jpg571.jpg

So many lovely photos! I particularly like the pendant on black cord -- and I recognize those small rice FWP from your previous thread. :)

Fabulous collection! Thank you for the gorgeous photos.

That's a gorgeous collection. You look amazing. I love the white dress, too.

Y necklace today, from pkinnew’s collection, and originally from PP.

1AA10035-BC74-4285-81DB-4C124128CDF5.jpg

BWeaves, thank you)) it used to be a full strand, but needed restringing and I decided the have it as two matching bracelets for now)

gracecjy, lovely collection, I like summery pearls! :)

I had one of my first own projects on today - it's a white gold micro-pave diamond ring with 15mm Tahitian pearl. Was soooo proud of it when first finished)))))

Micro Pave ring.JPG

Thank you, those rice pearls were awesome....after a few wear, the knots loosened so it's all good. Thank you for all the suggestions though hehehe

Back