Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

The traveling pearl found a friend on our trip! Enjoying the sights and shopping-

The traveling pearl in front of Arch de Triomphe

Cute bunny and pearl. Very envious of the blue skies. Thanks for checking in.

It's a classic day today. Natural white Hanadama rope and Hanadama stud earrings from PP, worn with my Mom's akoya choker. The PP rope just glows, doesn't it?

Glows like it has little bulbs inside each pearl!

BUNNY!!!!

It's getting hot in Florida. Time to break out The Swan on the white gold knit choker. Kojima earrings.

The Swan on the white gold knit choker. Kojima earrings

I love seeing Sea of Cortez in high end jewelry. Beautiful earrings, that will serve you well for years.

Morella, those earrings are gorgeous!!!

Joseph, tell us more about your pearls.

Pistachio akoyas from PP and the Tahitian tin cups and freshwater drop earrings from Kojima.

Outside

Photo taken outdoors: Pistachio akoyas from Pearl Paradise and the Tahitian tin cups and freshwater drop earrings from Kojima

Inside

Photo taken indoors: Pistachio akoyas from Pearl Paradise and the Tahitian tin cups and freshwater drop earrings from Kojima

Morella, great SoC mabe earrings you have there.
BWeaves, I always love the way your layer your necklaces.
Kalmen you definitely look fabulous with your pearls!

Morella, what beautiful SOC.

BWeaves and Kalmen, your layers are gorgeous.

Bon Jour from the traveling pearl and bunny friend! We were fortunate to have great weather. We’re back home and trying to catch up on posts.
3F5F9A72-A120-40FB-9ACB-2DF24945BF47.jpg

Thanks BWeaves and Pareltje. Bunny made it home and fluffed right up after hours of being horribly squished into my suitcase.

Oh dear I haven't been here for months!

I've started a new job in procurement/ stock department of the biggest pearl retailer in Spain :) first weeks were quite intense))) the good news as there is always A LOT of pearls around, the job is basically playing with pearls all day long :) (I don't know if I'm boasting here or what :p :eek: )))

Today I worn my tahitian drops, the only peacocks I have))
Tahiti drops.jpg

Sounds like a dream job, Lugana! Your Tahitian strand is absolutely beautiful.

Back