Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Nice ripples, Sunseeker!

Let's see, a couple days ago I wore the Everything Bagel rope with my very first blue baroque akoyas from PP. They're very light blue. B&W T studs from Kamoka, because they go with everything.

View attachment 57152

Today, I wore my little h enhancer on my yellow gold knit choker, and the little h emerald and pearl tin cup separately. Normally, I would have hung the enhancer off the tin cup, but it hit right at the V neck and got lost, so I decided to mix it up a bit. Worn with Hanadama studs from PP. And my Mom's large gold and turquoise cameo. I never used to like this one because of the turquoise, but the turquoise has grown on me over the years. My tweed jacket has turquoise and green checks, so that allows me to mix the emerald green with the turqoise without it clashing. I never would have put emerald and turquoise together last year. Funny how your color tastes change.

View attachment 57153

Lovely! That cameo with turquoise is stunning. One thing to keep in mind about true turquoise, it really does go with any color!

Love that little h pendant (still my overall favorite!), and what a great idea to take it off the matching emerald and white pearl chain and use it as a frame. And, that fabulous cameo with the gold and turquoise frame. Very nice!

That's a wonderful look, BWeaves! Your mother's cameo is striking, and lovely, and Red is right; the chain used as a frame for the little H pendand is a brilliant switch up.

Kalmen, your studs are gorgeous! So lustrous!

BWeaves, I love both looks, the layering and mixing of pieces. So much fun!

BWeaves, I love your layering and combining pearls with brooches. You inspire me to wear my snowman pin with a gssp attached to it.

Now THAT I have to see! (Snowman with GSSP attached.)

Thank you, everyone, for your compliments.

Excellent layering, BW! I love your Mom's cameo; looks great on you with your tweed jacket!

Love those ripples, SS! The colors are great wth your top.

Kalmen those studs are lovely, great luster.

BWeaves, great combos, as always!

Today’s look - Tahitian and akoya keshi strand, plus ring with pearls from Kojima. Believe it or not they’re freshwater, but they look SO much like Tahitians! I love them.

23E94045-9F48-4B07-AB6F-8D8E4F09821B.jpg

Love the pearl on pearl "tin-cup!" But that ring? Wowza. We need more close-ups.

That is so cool. How does it feel to wear a ring like that? I'm guessing it's more of a special occasion ring.

That is so cool. How does it feel to wear a ring like that? I'm guessing it's more of a special occasion ring.

I'm wearing it at the office :) But I don't mind between-the-finger rings - I even have one that goes around two fingers. I mean, I wouldn't wear it to cook or do any kind of manual activity, but it feels fine when I sit at a computer all day. It's pretty heavy though, and you definitely feel this style of ring more than a regular ring.

Battah, I love both pieces! Very striking and unique and a beautiful pairing.

very nice battah! Love the Tahitian and akoya keshi strand, but that ring, oh my, love the design!

Hahaha, Purr, I'm not surprised. I do think it's the greatest compliment when we are inspired by each other. I'm sure the vendors love it, too.

JP, you made me giggle. Thank you <3
Thank you, jeg, SS, kalmen, and Purr! <3 You ladies are the best.

Today's look was inspired by BWeaves' brooches. I've never worn any on a cowl neck before, but I'm loving the look. These are both vintage sterling and marcasite brooches. The more rounded one is actually a pair of dress clips on a brooch frame, so I can wear it either way. Love the versatility.

brooches.jpg

JP, you made me giggle. Thank you <3
Thank you, jeg, SS, kalmen, and Purr! <3 You ladies are the best.

Today's look was inspired by BWeaves' brooches. I've never worn any on a cowl neck before, but I'm loving the look. These are both vintage sterling and marcasite brooches. The more rounded one is actually a pair of dress clips on a brooch frame, so I can wear it either way. Love the versatility.

View attachment 57169

That ring is truly amazing...I'd love to see you do other pieces to coordinate, and wouldn't a clasp or an enhancer be fantastic on a strand of pearls.

Your pins look fantastic on your cowl neck. I never think to put pins on a cowl, but I love the look!

Back