Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pearly-Whites, I really love your latest project. Mauvey pinks are my favorite color in ripples. The little beads give real pizazz to the strand.

Pearly Whites, I love the addition of the beads with those ripples. They look wonderful!

I don't have a neck shot of this one, but it's a tin cup I made for someone very special in my life. The metallic luster is so difficult to capture on camera.

Here is another hopefully better photo:
Still not great...but at least they look somewhat better!

tin cup I made for someone very special in my life
Metallic coin pearls
Metallic coin pearls
tin cup I made for someone very special in my life - metallic luster

Last edited:
Bweaves and MSC loving those tahitians. So different in styles but all so gorgeous

Pearly the gold beads added a nice sparkly touch

JP what a lucky friend to receive the coin pearl tin cup

Today I'm wearing a tin cup of sorts. I dangled the tahitians off the chain. Still figuring with the proportions and deciding whether I like this dangling look

tin cup of sorts - I dangled the tahitians off the chain

Kalmen22, I like the dangle style tin cup necklace!

Today, I wore my new Tahitian keshi necklace:

my new Tahitian keshi necklace - big turtleneck hides a lot of the necklace

The big turtleneck hides a lot of the necklace. So here it is on its own:

my new Tahitian keshi necklace on its own

Beautiful Ts BWeaves and MSC!

Pearly-Whites, they look fantastic restrung and that colour really suits you. Sadly I don't think I could pull it off!

JP, I'm not usually a fan of coin pears but those are lovely!

Kalmen, love this design and the colours really pop. Do you have a close up of the dangles?

Annie, Love the Tahitian Keshi! Are they from PP?

Sunseeker - thanks!

Beautiful pearls. Pearly whites, I love your ripples.
JP, those coins have fantastic luster and color. Pretty necklace!
Kalmen, I love this on you with this shirt. The necklace shows the pearls well and the spacing is lovely!
Annie, love your Keshi. Those have nice size to them!

Beautiful pearls, PW, Jersey, kalmen, and annie!

I haven't work this one in forever. There's a drop that can attach to the center pearl, but it's a bit much for the office. I would like to make some large stone drops to use with this necklace for a casual look.
There's a drop that can attach to the center pearl, but it's a bit much for the office

MSC, I've been dreaming of your keshi necklaces! One of these days, I'll buy some Tahitian keshis and do something with them :)
Pearly Whites, beautiful ripples! I love the addition of the gold beads in between pearls.
Jersey, wonderful coin necklace! Those are metallic! I'm currently working on a similar tincup, but with dyed purple keshi pearls!
Kalmen, I've been thinking of a Tahiain project like this too (project ideas everywhere among you lovely ladies!), I really like that look but I think I'd prefer a shorter chain on myself. It looks awesome on you, though!
annie, gorgeous T keshis! That is such a wonderful collection of different shapes and colours!

annie--I love the Tahitian keishis! You said they are new...where did they come from?

MSC--another wonderful and creative necklace. Your projects are wonderful!

Thank you everyone for the complements on my keshi strand.

They are from PP.

Annie, I love those Tahitian keshi ... I finally got a nice long strand from PP in December, and I'm amazed at how much I wear it; goes with nearly everything!

Back