Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Kalmen:

Great idea using the huggies for the dangles!! They are gorgeous!
I bought a pair of huggies on the sister web site to American Pearl, American Diamond. They were cost competitive and you can choose the metal and the quality of diamonds.

I'm still playing with my new B/W Tahitian Kamoka studs. Today they're playing with my blue akoyas from PP, and The Swan on a white gold knit choker.

I love multilayers of pearls when it's cold outside. They feel nice and warm, like a scarf, only better.

playing with my new B/W Tahitian Kamoka studs, playing with my blue akoyas from PP, and The Swan on a white gold knit choker

playing with my new B/W Tahitian Kamoka studs, playing with my blue akoyas from PP, and The Swan on a white gold knit choker

BWeaves, I especially love the way your new Kamoka studs look with that sweater!

Wonderful Kamoka studs, BWeaves.

Today I wore my Kamoka harvest strand and matching bracelet. The second bracelet is an ombre Tahitian and akoya pearl mix from PP.Today I wore my Kamoka harvest strand

Kamoka harvest strand and matching bracelet.  The second bracelet is an ombre Tahitian and akoya pearl mix from PP

Karmen, you look like an angel in those pearls - lovely!
Bweaves, I love your blues...and the new studs play nicely with them!
Red, that Kamoka harvest strand is a grail item - beautiful!

Karmen, you do look so angelic wearing your lovely WenPearls!!

BW, you'll get lots of use out of those babies!

Red, looking at your Harvest Kamoka strand makes me want to buy one NOW!! Bracelets, too!!

Karmen, love the rope. The pearls are so lustrous!

BWeaves, gorgeous as usual! Love the ropes and the blues.

Red, your Kamoka harvest strand!! I just love it! The bracelets too.

Pearl Paradise returned my vintage, graduated akoya strand all cleaned up and restrung. They did a great job.
20170201_080924.jpg
20170201_081112.jpg

Beautiful, classic strand, MM! They did a top notch job. Everyone should own one graduated akoya strand, it's such a timeless look.

I'm bringing the funk today. I added an additional chunky opal to the SoCxOpal necklace because I found the pearl weight needed a counter balance. Still wearing ombre, for the cousin pearl action and because I am inherently lazy (I've been up since 530 and I'm still in my pajamas!).
IMG_0981.jpg

Thank you everyone :D
BW - I love your blue akoyas... everyone is showing off their blues, makes me want a strand for myself!
Red - that harvest strand is so neat and beautiful!
mm - beautiful graduated strand!! I have a top just like yours, I like to wear my 50" white freshwater rope I a knot with it :D

I'm wearing other pearls, but only want to post my simple South Sea ring here.
I'm not a huge fan of pearl rings for myself (although I love seeing them on others), because I prefer low profile rings. This is just a 10mm pearl in a no-frills setting, so it's still wearable for me.

IMG_0430.jpg

More opals is never a bad thing. I really love those two necklaces.

Karman, a rope would be perfect with this shirt. I do not have one yet! There goes another thing on my list! Loved your long strand from yesterday. They did look like baroque akoya to me. Very pretty.
Your 10mm south sea ring is really beautiful.

MSC, I love the colors in the necklace. Opals and pearls look lovely together.

Lovely pearls everyone!

Msc here are the huggies pics.PhotoGrid_1485924086229.jpg
PhotoGrid_1485923644580.jpg
Hope it's clear from the side view how the huggies juts downwards and does not wrap round the earrings

Back