Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Those tiny natural pearls are very beautiful. I love when pearls can be casual! FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender 2.jpg
Today DY sterling silver and FW cultured pearl necklace with WSS studs which I put on platinum posts to be comfortable for long term wear. The platinum findings were purchased from Bella Findings.

Thanks, y'all! The other necklace was my mom's as was the heart enhancer :)

Pearly-Whites, I LOVE that multi-strand necklace! I really like the loose torsade look.

FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender 2.jpgFullSizeRender 3.jpgFullSizeRender 4.jpgFullSizeRender 5.jpg

FW pearls from Riogrande in white, gray and peacock, 7.5 to 8.0 mm on gray silk with an orbit clasp. It is quite versatile.

Gorgeous Pearley-Whites! I love the ombré/colour block look!

Argh all the oyster posts have left a bad taste in my mouth! Can you please all do me a favour and post your lovely pearls? I won't be back to wear mine for another week. Feeling the need for some pearl therapy!

Cool ombre necklace Pearly Whites.

Okay handadama, I dug out my freshwaters yesterday to change things up. The older strand of dyed black 6.5mm FWP were my first PP strand from years ago. The cream 5.5mm FW set has smokey gem beads of some sort. Department store purchase. These little guys look better with friends.

20170106_000531 (1).jpg

PhotoGrid_1483705004395.jpg

Hanadama pearly pic for you.

It was dusk in Ho Chi Minh when I snapped this pic. Loving the glow of these gold ss keshi

Thank you ladies!

Beautiful moneymeister - the strands go so well together!

Kalmen, argh! Those golden keshi are sensational! I want some!

Some time in the future I'll have a non-casual style photo to share ;) Today, I chose to pair my antique/vintage akoya strand with GSSP earrings and trusty flannel and tee combo.
IMG_8426.jpg

This photo is begging for a pearly nose ring...

Back