Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wow Katalin, your styling is fabulous! Please take pictures of your walk in VIENNA....goodness.

Katalin, I love the pearls. They particularly complement your lace top. We are going to be in Vienna later this month as part of a river cruise. I am looking forward to cooler weather then we have in the southwest US at the moment and wearing pearls again.

Katalin, I love your whole look. Vienna sounds wonderful for a pearl stroll.

Luvglitz - your pearls are massive!

Beautiful pearls Katalin, you look lovely.

Tourmaline & Tahitians for me today.

Tourmaline & Tahitians

I just inhaled very deeply when I saw that last photo. Took my breath away.

Beautiful styling and color combos, Kalalin and Hanadama! Love those blues!

Katalin, I love the pearls. They particularly complement your lace top. We are going to be in Vienna later this month as part of a river cruise. I am looking forward to cooler weather then we have in the southwest US at the moment and wearing pearls again.
Luvglitz - don't worry, we have at this Moment 24-25 Celsius degrees, so I think it is a really nice weather. I hope you are going to enjoy being in Vienna! It's a beautiful City!

So many pretties since my last post in this thread. Be assured, ladies, even when we don't comment we are still crying with envy!

Giant pearl earrings with a teeny pearl necklace cracks me up, in a clown car kind of way. DH didn't get the joke. He said, "What joke? It's not a joke." Does anyone else think it's funny?

largesmall.jpg

Why, no. No, I don't have anything better to do.
holder2.JPG
holder2.JPG

Here they are up close. It bugs me that whatever is closest to the camera looks disproportionately large. And how pearls just don't look right under artificial house lighting. And that no matter how much you clean, a close-up photo always manages to show some kind of fiber or spot. And how every time I take a selfie, I learn something that I didn't want to know, such as no, that's really not just highlights growing out, it's gray hair. And... okay, I'll stop.
lb2.jpg

So many pretties since my last post in this thread. Be assured, ladies, even when we don't comment we are still crying with envy!

Giant pearl earrings with a teeny pearl necklace cracks me up, in a clown car kind of way. DH didn't get the joke. He said, "What joke? It's not a joke." Does anyone else think it's funny?

View attachment 44142

Why, no. No, I don't have anything better to do.
View attachment 44143

Here they are up close. It bugs me that whatever is closest to the camera looks disproportionately large. And how pearls just don't look right under artificial house lighting. And that no matter how much you clean, a close-up photo always manages to show some kind of fiber or spot. And how every time I take a selfie, I learn something that I didn't want to know, such as no, that's really not just highlights growing out, it's gray hair. And... okay, I'll stop.
View attachment 44144
SeaUrchin, I am rolling on the floor laughing! Thank you for that...and your pearls look great together, joke or not!

Sea Urchin, I love those little pearls! So pretty. And FWIW, when I see my greys peeking out (in increasing frequency), I just tell myself it's Mother Nature adding silver glitter to my aura. :cool:

I dye mine into oblivion (and lie to myself that they are not multiplying under there...)

I love your WSS earrings with the tiny seed pearls! Ok, I just love your WSS earrings (period). I love how well the Pearl Society caps work with the PP leverbacks. They look custom now.

I love the big earrings with the petite necklace. Love it. It's not clown car at all.

Back