Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

JEG, once again, I love the jumble of same length strands you are wearing. I've always been a stickler for "must nest perfectly," but I actually love how NOT nesting perfectly looks.

And also mixing pearl colors. I used to be a stickler for "pearl color must match," but now I love it when they don't match.

I've learned so much about layering pearls for everyone on PG, but especially JEG and Baby Nurse.

I agree with BWeaves, and am so grateful for the styling and layering help from everyone! Still need to work on my in-action shots though:giggle:

Kamoka bracelet, PP pendant and Sea of Cortez ring today.

20231112_121839 (1).jpeg
20231112_123615 (1).jpeg

Thanks so much, Tiger and SurfnSci! I do love the color of golden Akoya. Thanks for your sweet compliments, BWeaves! I find it freeing to not play by any rules. :LOL:

Fantastic colors, SurfnSci! All the pieces are so beautiful. Sigh…

Sea of Cortez charm pendant from Kojima, Fiji bracelet from PP, and a tin cup I made with Tahitians and one centered J. Hunter pearl.
IMG_1911.jpeg
IMG_5065.jpeg

I really, really, don’t need more pearls… it’s so hard to resist. I was late in watching the little h live event on Wednesday, but I was happy to find out the two things that caught my eye were still available. As soon as I saw these studs, I immediately thought they might work well with earring jackets. They arrived the next day and I am happily creating some interchangeable combinations. I still need to create a Tahitian jacket…
Little h studs- golden SS with yellow sapphires and FW pearls with rubies- long Akoya and Tahitian dangle rope from Kojima
IMG_1922.jpeg
IMG_1927.jpeg
IMG_1923.jpeg
IMG_5623.jpeg

jeg, those jackets are fabulous!

Thanks, Jeg - your collection of J. Hunter pearls is just amazing (and incredibly drool-worthy)! I also LOVE the jackets you made for your little h studs. The GSS pair is especially lovely.

Kasumi pearl from Druzy today with a repurposed Pearl Paradise setting.
20231119_163208.jpeg
20231119_132552.jpeg

I really, really, don’t need more pearls… it’s so hard to resist. I was late in watching the little h live event on Wednesday, but I was happy to find out the two things that caught my eye were still available. As soon as I saw these studs, I immediately thought they might work well with earring jackets. They arrived the next day and I am happily creating some interchangeable combinations. I still need to create a Tahitian jacket…
Little h studs- golden SS with yellow sapphires and FW pearls with rubies- long Akoya and Tahitian dangle rope from Kojima
View attachment 467052View attachment 467053View attachment 467054View attachment 467055
I love what you've done with them! Wow!!!

Good morning! And a Happy Thanksgiving to All!
What will you be pearl-wearing this evening?
Would love to see your choices!

Love your pendant, SurfnSci! The color is so silvery and sparkly!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Douglas! And to everyone! I had a very casual early dinner with some cousins and friends, so no dress up here. A strand of Rikitea Tahitians from Cees, a tiny keshi chain I made, and bracelets made with tiny Tahitians from Alex Collins.

IMG_6121.jpeg
IMG_1938.jpeg
IMG_6150.jpeg

Gorgeous looks this week, Jeg! I love tiny Collins Ts because they are just so lovely and colorful, and your bracelets today are simply fantastic (as are your Rikitea Ts!).

Thank you Jeremy and Hisano. I really enjoyed the Black Friday PP live events, although I'm now suffering from nervous trigger finger. I didn't buy anything, although I was very, very tempted. I had to keep reminding myself that I just bought my Pomme de la Mer necklace at the Hong Kong live event, from the same group of pearl jewelry. I also had to keep reminding myself that I'm retired now, and don't go anywhere where I'd need pearls dripping in diamonds, as much as I did lust over several of the pendants.

Over Thanksgiving I wore my little h ruby Grotto pendant and the ruby Pointe earrings from the little h live event. My nieces both drooled over my gorgeous "geode" and matching earrings. I then explained the "geodes" were actually pearls with reclaimed rubies, and their jaws hit the ground. That made me feel like I picked the right pieces.

Thanks so much, SurfnSci! I love the tiny Collins Tahitians, too, for all the same reasons. And, well, they are so uniquely tiny!

BWeaves, how nice your nieces appreciated your geodes! Do they comment on your other pearls as well?

BWeaves, how nice your nieces appreciated your geodes! Do they comment on your other pearls as well?

I don't see them often enough to know. But now that I do know, I'm going to layer on the pearls when I see them.

After the last Black Friday Live session I went back to PP and my finger accidentally, on purpose, slipped on a little h emerald Grotto pendant I've been lusting after. I know I already have a fantastic Finestrino emerald enhancer, but I love the edginess of the Grotto pieces, and I love the emeralds with the pearls. Plus, I love that I know the person who made it!!!!

I don't see them often enough to know. But now that I do know, I'm going to layer on the pearls when I see them.

After the last Black Friday Live session I went back to PP and my finger accidentally, on purpose, slipped on a little h emerald Grotto pendant I've been lusting after. I know I already have a fantastic Finestrino emerald enhancer, but I love the edginess of the Grotto pieces, and I love the emeralds with the pearls. Plus, I love that I know the person who made it!!!!
I completely overachieved on the live sessions. :) Congrats on your new purchase! I look forward to seeing it.

Back