Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I was intrigued by this bracelet length of pearls Hisano sorted for Day 1 of the Live Event from Hong Kong. They are deep lavender with blues and burgandy. I used the pearls to make a tin cup. Wearing it with my cherry Tahitian studs from the Day 2 event, and a pearl chain I made with pearls from a Hong Kong show. The Tahitian pendant is from JNB. It is a deep blue that looks like it was dipped in cherry. Also flipping it to create a Y necklace.
IMG_1676.jpeg
IMG_1670.jpeg
IMG_2151.jpeg
IMG_2181.jpeg
IMG_1678.jpeg

Thanks so much, theseventhsphinx! Yes, the pearls on the rope are pretty big for a rope (for me, that is). I think it goes up to a little over 13mm. It’s always great to see you!

Thanks SurfnSci! The colors are a really rich color and I was happy to see how they coordinate with some of my dark Tahitians. Wow, speaking of gumball size… your SS are delicious.:p

As always, beautiful pearls jeg! Gorgeous SSs SurfnSci!

I was intrigued by this bracelet length of pearls Hisano sorted for Day 1 of the Live Event from Hong Kong. They are deep lavender with blues and burgandy. I used the pearls to make a tin cup. Wearing it with my cherry Tahitian studs from the Day 2 event, and a pearl chain I made with pearls from a Hong Kong show. The Tahitian pendant is from JNB. It is a deep blue that looks like it was dipped in cherry. Also flipping it to create a Y necklace.
View attachment 466579View attachment 466582View attachment 466581View attachment 466580View attachment 466578

I had to show this to Hisano. One word - BEAUTIFUL! :)

It's only 67F in Central Florida. Fall has arrived!!! Of course, it'll be 80F tomorrow.

Long ombre' tin-cup with huge pearls from Kojima, worn double. Can you find the carved South Sea pearl?

10mm Tahitian peacock earrings from Kamoka with the 18K gold Bali setting. I don't think the earrings go well with the necklace. My heavier pendant drops would look better, but I'm at home today and wanted something lighter on my ears.
IMG_1791.jpeg
IMG_1792.jpeg

It's only 67F in Central Florida. Fall has arrived!!! Of course, it'll be 80F tomorrow.

Long ombre' tin-cup with huge pearls from Kojima, worn double. Can you find the carved South Sea pearl?

10mm Tahitian peacock earrings from Kamoka with the 18K gold Bali setting. I don't think the earrings go well with the necklace. My heavier pendant drops would look better, but I'm at home today and wanted something lighter on my ears.View attachment 466600View attachment 466599
I see it :)

Great strand - very versatile!

10mm Tahitian peacock earrings from Kamoka with the 18K gold Bali setting. I don't think the earrings go well with the necklace. My heavier pendant drops would look better, but I'm at home today and wanted something lighter on my ears.View attachment 466600View attachment 466599
Love the carved pearl!

Yesterday we had Fall in Florida. Today it's jumped right into Winter. 50F. Time to start layering up the pearls, since pearls keep my neck warm.

All freshwater keshi from Kojima today. Long ombre' rope (white to peach). Tin cup with Chocolate Plum hanging off the orbit clasp. Earrings match the tin-cup. My camera isn't picking up the greens in the pearls today. It might be because my purple top is nulling out the greens.

IMG_1801.jpeg
IMG_1804.jpeg
IMG_1805.jpeg
IMG_1806.jpeg

Still chilly today. I made a rope out of two shorter strands of ripples. The more colorful strand is from Pacific Pearls, and the peachy strand is from Kojima. Kasumi earrings with amethyst, and Kasumi pendant with ruby bail, both from Kojima.

The only reason I've kept the paler strand of ripples, is because I like making an ombre' rope out of the two strands. Plus, they also nest well if I wear them both at their original lengths.

IMG_1808.jpeg
IMG_1809.jpeg
IMG_1810.jpeg
IMG_1811.jpeg
IMG_1812.jpeg

Back