Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Decisions, decisions. Which Tahitian studs to wear with my Kamoka Time Traveler pendant?

Top two black and white pairs are from Kamoka. The large peacock pair on the right are from Ocean's Cove. The pair on the bottom are from Kojima. The bright yellow green is such an unusual color for Tahitians. They match my eyes.

Which pair would you wear with this pendant?

IMG_1551.jpeg

I decided to match my dress. I went with the bright yellow green ones on the bottom because they matched my dress.

IMG_1553.jpeg

Good choice, BWeaves! You might check your junk mail. My PP emails have been going to junk mail recently. This happened to me a long time ago, and then I stopped getting emails. The pop up was last Wednesday and there is supposed to be another one coming up sometime soon.

A mixed Kojima rope from the first PBTB, and a freshwater necklace from a Hong Kong show. I was able to chose the individual pearls for the necklace, and there’s also a bracelet.
IMG_0875.jpeg
IMG_0772.jpeg

Oh no. I didn't get an email. I had checked the little h website yesterday, just for fun, and it's no longer up. Sigh. There were some things I wanted. My wallet thanks me, though.
Decisions, decisions. Which Tahitian studs to wear with my Kamoka Time Traveler pendant?

Top two black and white pairs are from Kamoka. The large peacock pair on the right are from Ocean's Cove. The pair on the bottom are from Kojima. The bright yellow green is such an unusual color for Tahitians. They match my eyes.

Which pair would you wear with this pendant?

View attachment 465571

I decided to match my dress. I went with the bright yellow green ones on the bottom because they matched my dress.

View attachment 465570
Gorgeous any which way. I like all of them with your dress except the black and white. My first choice is the bright green!

Good choice, BWeaves! You might check your junk mail. My PP emails have been going to junk mail recently. This happened to me a long time ago, and then I stopped getting emails. The pop up was last Wednesday and there is supposed to be another one coming up sometime soon.

A mixed Kojima rope from the first PBTB, and a freshwater necklace from a Hong Kong show. I was able to chose the individual pearls for the necklace, and there’s also a bracelet.
View attachment 465572View attachment 465573
The colors are just fabulous jeg and I love them with your dress!

JEG, LOVE your dress. Are the pearls on the dress brooches or embellishment?

Visiting Dad today. (Has it been a week already?)

Wearing my birthday pearls (smaller akoya strand that Mom bought when I was born). They look great for being over 64 years old.

The longer strand are baroque akoyas from PP, strung to 17 inches. Super lustrous. Very pink. (I had to remove some pearls with bad drill holes from a different pearl strand, and I discovered that I loved 17" as a necklace length.)

Pearl drops from Kojima. I asked Sarah to put bails on this pair of perfect shaped freshwater drops so I could wear them on my own diamond hoops.

IMG_1562.jpeg
IMG_1563.jpeg

That birthday necklace is such a special memory, BWeaves. Do the pearls bring back memories for your dad, too, or does he not notice jewelry?

Wearing a custom Tahitian scatter necklace from a PP Ruckus. There are actually two lengths with push clasps at all four ends so it can be worn a number of ways. The pendant is from Hawaii. The large Tahitian keshi strand is from Cees, and I knotted the bracelet with keshi left from one of CathyKeshi’s projects. I just realized I grabbed a different bracelet when I took the pic because I’m wearing a baroque T bracelet in the pic.:rolleyes:
IMG_1341.jpeg
IMG_0166.jpeg
IMG_0174.jpeg

JEG, I LOVE that long tin-cup. Yeah, I think when I wear Mom's jewelry, he does have fond memories. They were married for 60 years. He always said it was a blind date that lasted 60 years. They met on Valentine's Day on a blind date and were engaged 6 weeks later.

Visiting Dad today. (Has it been a week already?)

Wearing my birthday pearls (smaller akoya strand that Mom bought when I was born). They look great for being over 64 years old.

The longer strand are baroque akoyas from PP, strung to 17 inches. Super lustrous. Very pink. (I had to remove some pearls with bad drill holes from a different pearl strand, and I discovered that I loved 17" as a necklace length.)

Pearl drops from Kojima. I asked Sarah to put bails on this pair of perfect shaped freshwater drops so I could wear them on my own diamond hoops.

View attachment 465579View attachment 465578
Special necklace BWeaves and it layers beautifully with your other strand. I love the shape of your drop earrings.

That birthday necklace is such a special memory, BWeaves. Do the pearls bring back memories for your dad, too, or does he not notice jewelry?

Wearing a custom Tahitian scatter necklace from a PP Ruckus. There are actually two lengths with push clasps at all four ends so it can be worn a number of ways. The pendant is from Hawaii. The large Tahitian keshi strand is from Cees, and I knotted the bracelet with keshi left from one of CathyKeshi’s projects. I just realized I grabbed a different bracelet when I took the pic because I’m wearing a baroque T bracelet in the pic.:rolleyes:
View attachment 465581View attachment 465582View attachment 465583
As usual I love it all jeg! That long scatter necklace is so cool.

That’s really sweet, BWeaves. My parents lived a long life, too. I can’t remember their anniversaries, but it was at least 65. I’ll have to ask other family members who are better about remembering occasions than me.

Thanks so much, CatMom! I rarely wear it that long because, well, it’s long. Usually I just wear one of the necklaces at a time.

Not too big on pearls since I wore a big puka shell necklace.:LOL: Akoya tin cup necklace and freshwater earrings with shells I collected in Sanibel.
IMG_1403.jpeg

IMG_1399.jpeg

That’s really sweet, BWeaves. My parents lived a long life, too. I can’t remember their anniversaries, but it was at least 65. I’ll have to ask other family members who are better about remembering occasions than me.

Thanks so much, CatMom! I rarely wear it that long because, well, it’s long. Usually I just wear one of the necklaces at a time.

Not too big on pearls since I wore a big puka shell necklace.:LOL: Akoya tin cup necklace and freshwater earrings with shells I collected in Sanibel.
View attachment 465591
View attachment 465595
I have several puka shell necklaces from Hawaii trips that need restringing. I should do that. I love the earrings. Sanibel is one of my favorite places. We have a house in Ft Myers.

We have a lot of shell interest in common, CatMom! (besides the pearls!) I have a lot, a lot, a lot, of shell jewelry. Lots of puka shell necklaces in all sizes, too. I’ve collected a ton of puka shells in Hawaii, but so far I’ve only made small things with them- pendants and earrings. I’ve always loved Sanibel as one of my getaways. I was there in July before the hurricane and have not been back since. How did your house fair? A dear friend of mine has a place close to the Causeway in Ft. Myers, and was flooded, but still standing. His neighbor’s house blew clear off the foundation.:(

We have a lot of shell interest in common, CatMom! (besides the pearls!) I have a lot, a lot, a lot, of shell jewelry. Lots of puka shell necklaces in all sizes, too. I’ve collected a ton of puka shells in Hawaii, but so far I’ve only made small things with them- pendants and earrings. I’ve always loved Sanibel as one of my getaways. I was there in July before the hurricane and have not been back since. How did your house fair? A dear friend of mine has a place close to the Causeway in Ft. Myers, and was flooded, but still standing. His neighbor’s house blew clear off the foundation.:(
I love shell jewelry. I really should do something with all the shells I have. Our house fared pretty well. It's a little further in off the coast so we didn't have the storm surge but the winds were bad. Hubby was actually down there. By the time they figured out that it was going to hit us instead of Tampa it was too late to get out. Even though we have hurricane shutters the winds almost blew our front doors in. He spent the night with his back against the doors holding them closed. Most of our neighbors had to do the same thing. It was close to a cat 5 when it hit us. Had to replace most of the landscaping again. It was just replaced after Irma, lol. At least our new roof and pool cage did well. They were replaced after Irma as well. We stayed on Ft Myers beach for a couple days about two weeks before it hit. Ft Myers Beach and Sanibel were decimated and will never be the same again. Much of Ft Myers Beach is just gone. It's slowly recovering and everyone is trying to support the local businesses so that they can reopen but many are permanently closed. I'm so glad your friend's place is still standing.

I’m so glad you didn’t suffer substantial damage, relatively speaking of course. What a terrifying night for your husband, though! My friend had the same situation with his yard after Irma. His car also flooded during Irma, and another car during Ian.:oops: I have been following the rebuild and will be anxious to see everything once I’m able to plan another trip down there. The complex I stay at is fairly new and sturdy, but the beach was horribly scarred and washed away. Someday we’ll have to share our shelling adventures! And some time for pearl talk, too, of course…

View attachment 465591
View attachment 465595
Wow Jeg, you sure have a lot of beautiful jewelry. Love those long earrings with the shells at the end. I bet it must feel nice to wear shells that you've personally collected during shell treasure hunts...

Here's my haul from the recent Little H offering on PP:

Ruby studs - I love these tiny babies. They really go well with my sliced ruby necklace from @JerseyPearl

Seed Pearl Necklace - I didn't realize how tiny these pearls are but they sure are pretty.

Black diamond earring jacket with golden south sea and tahitian stuffed with Ruby - Now, I hate to say this but these are my favorite from my purchase (who would have known?). I called and had a mini-consult just to see them and then ordered. The black diamonds sparkle like crazy and they are so pretty (the sparkle is coming across as white spots that look like seed pearls. No seed pearls in this, that is the lovely sparkle of the black diamonds). I love that they are jackets and you can see the versality in that they can be worn alone or with any type of stud earring I have. TOTALLY LOVE these.

Blue Sapphire ring - this is very pretty, a little big in size but I do love the way it looks. Those little seed pearls add a sweet touch.

These are my first Little H's and pondering a few more things (mainly earrings). I feel they are a little piece of history since there won't be any more made and they are really gorgeous and such creativity and artistry went into making these gorgeous pieces.

20230807_145646.jpg20230807_150146.jpg

Little H earring Jacket.png

20230807_171328.jpg20230807_155357.jpg20230807_155336.jpg20230807_154516.jpg

Last edited:
Back