Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Salut, am nevoie de parerea ta! Am aceste perle, sunt de cultură? Știu doar că sunt baroc. Mulțumesc!!!!!

Attachments

• 43af38f7-af28-4129-b6bb-10d76e637976photo.jpeg
    43af38f7-af28-4129-b6bb-10d76e637976photo.jpeg
    295.3 KB · Views: 58
Thanks so much, BWeaves, heartofawareness, eolian and SurfnSci!! Heartofawareness, yes, the swinging is fun and nice and light.

Eolian, I am so happy to see you stop by! Thank you, I am super happy with that Akoya piece and it’s right up there as a favorite for me, too. I’m glad you approve! And I always love seeing that LOVE strand! You did such a wonderful job collecting and assembling that strand.

BWeaves, I have a shorter tin cup that is similar to that one and it is so versatile! Looks great on you!

StevieBoy, your new rope looks great on you! You are getting lots of knotting practice in with all those ropes. Pearls don’t need to be expensive to have fun with and be enjoyed!

CatMom, so pretty with your vintage pieces! I especially love that bracelet. Is it a US made piece? Lovely in all your pearls:giggle:

I’m wearing a coppery, pinky, green, metallic freshwater strand from Kojima/Pacific Pearls, with a keshi chain I made, and a pendant from one of my favorite street artists in San Francisco.
IMG_1082.jpeg
IMG_6509.jpeg

Thanks so much, BWeaves, heartofawareness, eolian and SurfnSci!! Heartofawareness, yes, the swinging is fun and nice and light.

Eolian, I am so happy to see you stop by! Thank you, I am super happy with that Akoya piece and it’s right up there as a favorite for me, too. I’m glad you approve! And I always love seeing that LOVE strand! You did such a wonderful job collecting and assembling that strand.

BWeaves, I have a shorter tin cup that is similar to that one and it is so versatile! Looks great on you!

StevieBoy, your new rope looks great on you! You are getting lots of knotting practice in with all those ropes. Pearls don’t need to be expensive to have fun with and be enjoyed!

CatMom, so pretty with your vintage pieces! I especially love that bracelet. Is it a US made piece? Lovely in all your pearls:giggle:

I’m wearing a coppery, pinky, green, metallic freshwater strand from Kojima/Pacific Pearls, with a keshi chain I made, and a pendant from one of my favorite street artists in San Francisco.
View attachment 464853View attachment 464854
Oh your metallic freshwater strand is fabulous jeg! I just love the colors. My bracelet is a US made piece, probably somewhere between 30 - 35 years old, as is the ruby and pearl ring. The strand is probably 30 years old or so and the earrings are about 25 years old. I only have one piece that's older and that's a station pearl bracelet that is 50 years old.

View attachment 464853View attachment 464854
Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!! Look at that strand GLOW @jeg ...keshi tincup (love) and love the artistic necklace... I'm gonna have to start learning how to knot my own pearls so I cover myself in them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: WOW @Eolian...you made that gorgeous Tahitian strand...!!! IMPRESSIVE!! So much talent in one place :love:

Timeless pieces, CatMom! I really do like that bracelet! Thanks so much, heartofawareness!!

Mixed SS and Akoya strands. The two matching strands were custom pieces from Kojima. I sent Sarah a couple strands of SS keshi I had purchased in Hong Kong, and she created the two strands incorporating the keshi. All the ends have open clasps so they can be connected in any direction and to any number of things. The other strand is one I put together using more of the SS keshi, and two lengths of harvest bracelets I purchased on a visit to the PP vault. I made the earrings with SS and Akoya.
IMG_1167.jpeg
IMG_0542.jpeg
IMG_0557.jpeg

Timeless pieces, CatMom! I really do like that bracelet! Thanks so much, heartofawareness!!

Mixed SS and Akoya strands. The two matching strands were custom pieces from Kojima. I sent Sarah a couple strands of SS keshi I had purchased in Hong Kong, and she created the two strands incorporating the keshi. All the ends have open clasps so they can be connected in any direction and to any number of things. The other strand is one I put together using more of the SS keshi, and two lengths of harvest bracelets I purchased on a visit to the PP vault. I made the earrings with SS and Akoya.
View attachment 464858View attachment 464859View attachment 464860
Oh goodness, more gorgeous pearl strands. I don't know If I would ever be able to choose a favorite of yours.

View attachment 464858View attachment 464859View attachment 464860
everything is gorgeous and what a great idea to make the three strands so they can be connected in different ways. Those earrings: GORGEOUS!!

Ripped T shirt and Coral Atoll necklace from Kamoka. 10 mm Tahitian stud earrings from Oceans Cove.

My weaving friends were making fun of me today, because I bought jeans with holes in them. And then I darned the holes. Well, every time I put my hands in the pockets, my fingers went through the holes, and it bugged me. Apparently darning is very "in" right now, so I got out my darning egg and darned them. Oh darn.

Ripped T shirt and Coral Atoll necklace from Kamoka + Oceans Cove 10 mm Tahitian stud earring
Ripped T shirt and Coral Atoll necklace from Kamoka + Oceans Cove 10 mm Tahitian stud earring

Last edited:
Ripped T shirt and Coral Atoll necklace from Kamoka. Oceans Cove 10 mm Tahitian stud earrings.

My weaving friends were making fun of me today, because I bought jeans with holes in them. And then I darned the holes. Well, every time I put my hands in the pockets, my fingers went through the holes, and it bugged me. Apparently darning is very "in" right now, so I got out my darning egg and darned them. Oh darn.

View attachment 464861View attachment 464862
Love your pearls @BWeaves . The bands on the pearls are so fine, it's amazing to look at all the colors..and your earrings match beautifully!! (Did someone say KAMOKA? :love:

Ripped T shirt and Coral Atoll necklace from Kamoka. Oceans Cove 10 mm Tahitian stud earrings.

View attachment 464861View attachment 464862
Oh the colors, BWeaves! Just gorgeous!

Stormy weather. No daylight. Sharknado weather. Sharky pendant and black and white Tahitian studs from Kamoka. I love the purple halo the black pearl has. Unless I shove Sharky in front of your eyeballs, you can't tell there's a shark on there.

IMG_1394.jpeg

Thanks so much, CatMom and heartofawareness! Shark weather for sure, BWeaves. They do love the murky waters. Do you live close to the water? I’ve seen more sharks in Florida than I have in any other place in the world. All your Kamoka were the impetus for me to pull out some pieces, too.

All Kamoka Tahitians. Two strands, a pair of studs and a harvest bracelet.
IMG_1181.jpeg
IMG_1405.jpeg

Stormy weather. No daylight. Sharknado weather. Sharky pendant and black and white Tahitian studs from Kamoka. I love the purple halo the black pearl has. Unless I shove Sharky in front of your eyeballs, you can't tell there's a shark on there.

View attachment 464864
Gorgeous...the shark hides unless you bring him out to play :love: :ROFLMAO: Send some of that rain up here...we need it!

Thanks so much, CatMom and heartofawareness! Shark weather for sure, BWeaves. They do love the murky waters. Do you live close to the water? I’ve seen more sharks in Florida than I have in any other place in the world. All your Kamoka were the impetus for me to pull out some pieces, too.

All Kamoka Tahitians. Two strands, a pair of studs and a harvest bracelet.
View attachment 464867View attachment 464868
Gorgeous pieces @jeg :love:

and trailing (not too far behind)...37" rope of 7mm Circle' rainbow overtone tiny tahitians from Kojima. Love these little babies. They are tiny and luster is over the top (not to mention the overtones are super strong) the strand so much fun (and really light). Can wear the rope in so many ways. I got some really cute Cascadia earrings from Kamoka that compliment the rope...and a bracelet from the Midnight Pearl Store in Hawaii....

Attachments

• TinyT1.jpg
    TinyT1.jpg
    480 KB · Views: 85
  • TinyT2.jpg
    TinyT2.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 71
  • P6201745.JPG
    P6201745.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 75
  • P6201746.JPG
    P6201746.JPG