Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much, BWeaves and CatMom! CatMom, that really is a cool strand. Lots of luster and very fun look. Heartofawareness, your new strand has so many possibilities. I like the way it’s designed with the random sizes.

I wore my Kasumi today from Kojima/Pacific Pearls...this is my very first strand so it's extra special (its also the top of the winter harvest for 2022/2023). I love the play of colors with different lighting and it really drew a lot of attention at church! Great conversation piece...I highly doubt it will be my only Kasumi...this baby needs some company :love:

Kasumi pearl strand from KojimaKasumigaura strandKasumigaura strand

Congratulations, heartofawareness!:love::love::love: Wow, what a gorgeous first strand! You really started at the top. It is so so beautiful and I know you will enjoy wearing it.

Wearing my two ombre strands from Kojima again. (SS and Tahitian) This time, I extended the longer one slightly.
IMG_1137.jpeg
IMG_9604.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1137.jpeg
    IMG_1137.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_9604.jpeg
    IMG_9604.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 45
Congratulations, heartofawareness!:love::love::love: Wow, what a gorgeous first strand! You really started at the top. It is so so beautiful and I know you will enjoy wearing it.

Wearing my two ombre strands from Kojima again. (SS and Tahitian) This time, I extended the longer one slightly.
View attachment 464766View attachment 464767
Thanks @jeg! I really love your ombre strands. Been eyeing one (the Ombre Kasumi rope) that Kojima has. Your ombre strands are beautiful and so versatile. They go with everything!! Love them both!!

View attachment 464766View attachment 464767
I love your ombre strands jeg!

My friend, David Norman, recreated the strand & gave me such a discount that I could not say no. I don't regret getting it at all. It did put a pinch in my pearl budget but well worth it. I get so many compliments on it...
@86Corvettegirl, please post a picture of this strand for us to enjoy too!!
Finally arrived...the website photos are better than the one on me, but below are the images. I love my new ringed Tahitians. The came with paperwork from Ideal Pearl in UK and Belgium.
IMG_2244 (2).JPG
Tahitian Multi Strand Front View.png
Tahitian Ringed Pearls.jpg

I wore my Kasumi today from Kojima/Pacific Pearls...this is my very first strand so it's extra special (its also the top of the winter harvest for 2022/2023). I love the play of colors with different lighting and it really drew a lot of attention at church! Great conversation piece...I highly doubt it will be my only Kasumi...this baby needs some company :love:

View attachment 464761View attachment 464762View attachment 464763
What a gorgeous strand heartofawareness!

Thank you, heartofawareness, BWeaves and CatMom! Heartofawareness, that strand you are eying is beautiful. It would also layer nicely with your new strand.;) It would make a neck full!!! MotherOfPearlTrumpet, congratulations on your new strand of Tahitians! Enjoy!

A light day of pearls. A strand of teeny tiny Turquoise beads strung with a Tahitian, from Kojima. Worn with Aquamarine and Tahitian earrings I made.
IMG_6648.jpeg
IMG_1087.jpeg

Thank you, heartofawareness, BWeaves and CatMom! Heartofawareness, that strand you are eying is beautiful. It would also layer nicely with your new strand.;) It would make a neck full!!! MotherOfPearlTrumpet, congratulations on your new strand of Tahitians! Enjoy!

A light day of pearls. A strand of teeny tiny Turquoise beads strung with a Tahitian, from Kojima. Worn with Aquamarine and Tahitian earrings I made.
View attachment 464776View attachment 464777
LOVE your choice of pearls @jeg!! It's simple but gorgeous.. I especially love your earrings...WOWZA!! So nice to be able to make your own, easier on the wallet too :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 464776View attachment 464777
I need to learn how to make my own! These are just gorgeous.

Thanks so much, CatMom! That was one of the first pairs I made. As I mentioned, I made so many for only having two ears, I can’t get to all of them! I think you would pick it up very quickly since you do such intricate needlework.

An Edison pendant from PP. A special request I made for one of Jeremy‘s Hong Kong trips. The mixed pearl rope is from Kojima, and I made the earrings and pearl chain.
IMG_1145.jpeg
IMG_1147.jpeg

Back