Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Happy weekend, all!

eolian pearls Oooh, your new Kamoka pendant is sooo gorgeous! What a lovely color...I had been ogling it for a few days and then some lucky soul bought it - I am so very glad it went to you!!! It does look right at home paired with those other two CMW T's.

jeg I always love your cloud necklace. It's so unique and eye-catching! Those baroque akoyas are fantastic in their "fussiness" and wow, that is an amazing, giant white T!

Today I wore the first tahitian pearls I ever purchased (5 years ago - a gateway necklace, haha) and a pair of T's with green tourmalines (repurposed, of course). All pearls from Pearl Paradise.

Tahitian pearls from Pearl Paradise Wearing my Pearl Paradise Tahitians

Last edited:
jeg thank you for the close shot of those stunning metallic FW. They are so colourful. Like cousins of peacock Ts. I love your large white T pendant. It is such an attention grabber. A light bulb! Look forward to seeing your leather+pearl pieces.

SurfnSci omg your first T purchase is bedazzling! What amazing peacock colour! The lustre, the green and red… you aced it at your first go :love: They all look fantastic on you. I also adore your repurposed earrings. The tourmalines and the pearls belong together.

What a beautiful way to start the weekend! :heart:
I mean it is hard to say which pieces are my favorites!

Thank you echo, jeg and SurfnSci! Kamoka neckshots are definitely coming, I am all bundled up all day, unusually cold weather here, no chance for any pearls until later next week...

jeg Oh the Cloud!!!! And the funky blues! But the Cloud!!!

SurfnSci I am with echo on your first Ts and earrings!!! You started on a very high note with PP peacocks! And tourmalines and pearls are definitely meant go be together!!! You took already amazing pearl earrings to another level of gorgeousness! They look absolutely beautiful on you!

Your floating pearls are so pretty eolian pearls. Gorgeous new one from Kamoka.
@jag, lovely pearls. I like those challanged pearls. And that cloud is so pretty
SurfnSci, beautiful peacock tahitians. They look great on you. My cherry peacocks are challanged using jegs and Sarahs word. They have yet to find there place.

Thanks, BWeaves, Jeremy, SurfnSci, echo, Douglas, eolian and Charlotta!! Echo, I am pulling some of my leather and pearl things out next week and wearing them! Nothing you haven’t seen, though...

SurfnSci, those are not starter pearls at all! Beautiful peacock overtones on that strand!

Wearing the cloud again, with a Kojima pearl medley strand, and earrings I made.
Click image for larger version  Name:	53401F17-62F1-4281-ABCB-C7FDF36B4264.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	885.4 KB ID:	459631
Click image for larger version  Name:	53401F17-62F1-4281-ABCB-C7FDF36B4264.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	885.4 KB ID:	459631

The Cloud...its just so dreamy! Such a unique an beautiful pearl!

Thanks, Douglas! Light and dreamy, just like a cloud.:)

Wearing a SS and Tahitian ombré rope from Cees, with earrings I made with Tahitians and golden Myanmar keshi.
0A441A55-0BCF-41F7-857D-64C41625E081.jpeg
AA82B024-3B2F-4EB8-A256-8F5AAD20292F.jpeg

There is something that I have begun to crave about these necklaces that slowly shift and blend their colors in a gradation. I once used to prefer the single colored and multi-colored (with Cortez pearls it was quite difficult to produce single-colored necklaces) necklaces but after seeing lovely examples like this one and others of course! I am now at a point where I believe I prefer color gradient and "Harvest" type necklaces.
I mean...the more Classic necklaces are beautiful! But these just make me want to stare at them for hours.

Hi! I don't really make posts here but have enjoyed this forum very much. I felt compelled to thank Jeg for taking the time to post photos and details. This thread is probably the first place I look when I come to this forum. I love seeing what you are posting and the outfit you are wearing with it. I greatly admire your style. Thank you.

I totally agree with you CortezPearls, there is something special about ombre style strands. I can stare at them forever, contemplating the colors, their placement, the shape etc. I often put strands on the kitchen window sill when I don't work, so that I can admire the colors. Not all of them, usually the one I wore the day before. It's a great way to solve placement problem, still haven't worked with the cherry peacocks but some day. Your ombre strand is a delight jeg, such a pretty strand

Ooh, I agree. There is something mesmerizing about the way a nice ombre or a wave or even a well crafted treasure or harvest necklace draws the eye around in an endless loop of discovery ... real artistry added to beautiful pearls! I too am in gratitude to all our lovely pearl friends for sharing such beauty with us all; we are blessed :)

Yes yes YES to ombres!!! And to daily pearl gazing by the window! And to @jeg’s outfits and pearls that always brighten my day!

As promised here is my new Kamoka chocolate, together with my Mini Love necklace.
6CFEAC55-309D-4D77-9BE3-F615CB9FC2C7.jpeg

Attachments

• 6CFEAC55-309D-4D77-9BE3-F615CB9FC2C7.jpeg
    6CFEAC55-309D-4D77-9BE3-F615CB9FC2C7.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 35
Thank you so much, Douglas, Krissy7, Charlotta, Cathy and eolian! Krissy7, I am so happy you stopped by to post, and thank you so much for your very kind compliments!! I hope you will post more often to share or just to interact with us!

Eolian! Wow! Your Tahitian combo with the new Kamoka is so beautiful, and the sea.... sooooo inviting and gorgeous. Tahitian colors just dance in the sunlight. Our Ruckus shopping adventures in the Southern California sunlight were just magical because the Tahitians, especially, just lit up. Many of my Kamoka pieces are from those Ruckus’. You really captured that magic!

Wearing a circle Tahitian rope and bracelets I knotted with pearls from JNB.

Last edited:
Arghhh... tried to edit and couldn’t load the pics again...
9832F1FD-7209-472C-9002-286EDD0A0CC9.jpeg
70AE2B9E-E581-43E6-AC98-AE3B9BB4A9D2.jpeg

Wearing my golden SS keshi strand from Takahashi Pearl, with one of the Tahitian keshi scatter chains I made, wrapped several times as a bracelet.
5C3B3EE7-2958-4105-BB04-C082DA0DA3E7.jpeg
DFDFC052-4965-4AEF-9D6A-1BA96B870E48.jpeg

eolian pearls your kamoka chocolate looks absolutely gorgeous with your T strand! Such a beautiful combination

jeg always love to see your circle T rope. It has such stunning colours. Your GSS keshi strand just makes my heart race. I always feel keshi pearls are best appreciated in person or by the wearer. They are quiet achievers. But your GSS keshi strand certainly stand out in your photo.

Couple days ago I wore my light GSS pendant on a silver omega chain. This pendant was purchased from an Australian jeweller a while ago. I love the pearl a lot. But the small bail hole gives me headaches because it will only fit onto a slim chain.

DA7870B3-7151-4495-B973-043A679F0141.jpeg

Eolian, what gorgeous pearl colors in the sunlight! We seldom see the sun here much right now, sigh ... LOVE that new Kamoka pearl, the color is SO very special! Jeg ... GSS keshi ... spectacular! Echo, what a lovely pearl that is! Might it be possible to have another, bigger jump ring added through the top circle of the bail? Krissy7, glad you're reading, do come back and chat with us, the more the merrier the pearl party :)

Back