• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves

The Fijis are pretty, but the Sea of Cortez bracelet takes my breath away.

CathyKeshi

WOW, Pareltje! Those Fijis are lovely!!! (They are by the way ... one of my "got aways" ... I debated over them just a day or so too long LOL) But oh, how I love that SOC Keshi bracelet ... wonderful :)

BWeaves

It was 50F this morning and 90F this afternoon, ugh. I took this photo on my 11 a.m. walk when it was about 65F and I could still wear my sweater and tweed jacket without dying of sweat stroke.

Natural white Hanadama rope from PP. Everything bagel rope from Kojima, doubled. Mom's South Sea earrings.

fullsizeoutput_5a7.jpg

The big pink pearls are very smooth Kasumi pearls. After seeing Sarah's Kasumi Decade necklace, I feel very honored to have just a few of these as part of my Everything Bagel rope. I confess, I didn't even know they were Kasumi pearls until I got home and read my receipt! I just assumed they were Edisons because I didn't know Kasumi pearls could be so smooth.

fullsizeoutput_5a8.jpg

CathyKeshi

The luster on that "Everything Bagel" necklace is stunning ... with smooth-ish Kasumi, now we know why ... beautiful, BWeaves :)

Pareltje

Thanks for your sweet compliments, Cathy.
BWeaves, you are so lucky to have some smooth Kasumi pearls. They're so pretty and rare. The luster of your ropes is fabulous.

Lugana

BWeaves, Pareltje, jeg, thank you ladies!

pattye, yes, they are stretchy bracelets) I've sent you a dm with links)

Pareltje, what a nice bracelet! I now have an itch for some SoC pearls, after all these posts on PG)))) or smooth Kasumies of BWeaves.. :) I think Sarah has also recently posted photos of a smooth vintage strand... I don't think I've seen smooth Kasumi in real life, I wonder what is the color variation on them?..

Inspired by BWeaves last week, I was wearing my baroque silver and white akoyas today together)
Akoya rows.JPG

CrazyMissy

wow! the silver blue akoya rope is amazing, lugana! what's the pearl size? My white baroque akoya rope is a 9.0-9.5mm, is yours of the same size?

Pareltje

Lugana, that's an elegant way to wear your baroque akoyas. Blues and whites, I'm dreaming of summer in the Mediterranean!

BWeaves

Lugana, I love your blue and whites together. Of course, I would, but they look amazing. Your blue rope is gorgeous.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Very pretty layers BWeaves and Lugana!

I’ve posted this before, but it is another example of a smooth Kasumi pearl. It is a pretty pink color-
C00BCC87-3E6E-4C77-AABF-96B1121A4BF4.jpg

BWeaves

Man it's hot today. 90F. Time for The Swan, and Kojima drop earrings.

fullsizeoutput_60e.jpg

fullsizeoutput_60d.jpg

Lugana

Katbran, thank you!) I used to have it as a 100-inch necklace before)))) now shortened a bit)

BWeaves, thank you, and - your swan is unbeatable))

CrazyMissy, thank you! had to check the invoice - mine are only slightly bigger, 9.5-10mm))

Pareltje, it does feel greek-ish in that color combination, you are right)) thank you!

jeg, thanks)) I like the soft cashmere color of your pearl, looks so smooth and classic))

Pareltje

BWeaves, your swan is special and your drops are drool worthy.
Today it's sunny and I want to wear something light. I just combine 1 pendant and 2 charms together. _20180421_141251.jpg

Lugana

Pareltje, love the multi pearl look!

I was wearing my sapphire and blue tahitian hoops today:
TH hoops.JPG