Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wow I missed some great photos !
Newberry- truly love those Blue T's ... truly worthy of a new word ...Gorgulous!

BWeaves - that sari is beautiful and I agree it's probably time to get a new one so you don't run over your antique silk one again ! The whole look is wonderful!

IcyJade - well you always look amazing in your amazing pearls ! Loving the torsade ! Beautiful pearls !

Thank u all for your kind words on my tested look. The client didn't go for that outfit. So the look still remains to be worn.
The look was created with a mix rope and a gold ssp strand.
The mix rope of gold and white ssp with tahitians are from Catherine Cardellini and the gold ssp strand is from Pearlescence.
More pics PhotoGrid_1478926734264.jpg

Icy.. those blues... u know I've been looking .. will just admire yours

Bweaves I love your knit chain. And it looks great with the pendant.

Kalmen, I adore your combination of necklaces. Is that a strand of multicolor gssp from Pearlescence?
Icy Jade, your blues pop literally.
BWeaves, you look elegant, fabulous with your sari and pearls.

Thank u all for your kind words on my tested look. The client didn't go for that outfit. So the look still remains to be worn.
The look was created with a mix rope and a gold ssp strand.
The mix rope of gold and white ssp with tahitians are from Catherine Cardellini and the gold ssp strand is from Pearlescence.
More picsView attachment 46111

omg
i am running out of words

Oh my. LOVE all of them- La Perlagrina with the hangy thing (and La Perlagrina with anything), the goldens and the mixed strand, the triple twisted blue akoyas, and of course the earlier pics as well. :) :) :)

I got a new pearly delivery today (I'll post pics as soon as I get my face on) and told DH, okay that's it. I have enough pearls now. He thought I meant it. Omg, cute! :p

BWeaves, I like your pendant on the enhancer, on the woven choker. The whole outfit looks great.

Kalmen, I adore your combination of necklaces. Is that a strand of multicolor gssp from Pearlescence?
Icy Jade, your blues pop literally.
BWeaves, you look elegant, fabulous with your sari and pearls.

Yes the multicolor gssp are from Pearlescence. I adore them. Initially they didn't wow me when I first open the box. Silly me. After a few days I was like "what was i thinking?"

Kalmen, when I buy new pearls I usually open the package and leave them to adjust to their surroundings. I think pearls need to adapt to the humidity/climate of their new environment. This has helped me to decide whether or not I'd keep or return them.

Kalmen, I love the mix of SSP and Tahitians!

Icy, your blue akoyas are to die for!

BWeaves, I really like this look. La Perlagrina looks fabulous with the gold enhancer and choker.

For Show & Tell today, I have a tell.

Greg woke up and said he had a weird dream. He was at an observatory, but he didn't know anyone else there.
And suddenly I showed up, and it turned into a weaving Ruckus.

I want what he's drinking.

For Show & Tell today, I have a tell.

Greg woke up and said he had a weird dream. He was at an observatory, but he didn't know anyone else there.
And suddenly I showed up, and it turned into a weaving Ruckus.

I want what he's drinking.

i've been having nightmares lately, so i started going through this thread looking at all the amazing photos, before i went to sleep
it worked
i dreamt of pearsl
keshi, edisons, ripples and baroque drops

Because I've been thinking about golden pearls...

IMG_9107.jpg

Edit: argh why is it upside down?? Posted using phone so clearly not a good idea to use the phone...

Oh Icy, those pearls are absolute perfection. Are they different then the ones pictured in your avatar picture? They look lighter.

Those are gorgeous, Icyjade!

BWeaves, as I recall, there was a sliding "observatory" roof ... maybe more of a flashback to the pearl ruckus :) Tell Greg we say Hi!

Back