• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

battah

Newberry, thanks! The dress is from Target - I do on my splurging on jewelry and accessories and simplify my clothing choices ;)

Luvglitz, I really love how you mixed the strand with chains! It really gives a cool, edgy look to the classic strand. Beautiful.

battah

Rubyandpearl, those are gorgeous! I really love that heart clasp idea, it's lovely!

battah

So hard to get good pics of these. I have a bunch pig them so I may restring into a 3-stand torsade.

20160707_123338-480x640.jpg

Last edited:

Bailey1856

It's hot here in the SW but since I hadn't worn pearls in a few days, I decided today was the day. I just love to feel them beneath my finger tips. I'm wearing my mixed off round Tahitians from AP. They are 11-13mm and 19" long. They look like they are bigger because of the shape. They are AAA almost absolutely clean and have an amazing luster. It is probably my favorite and most versatile strand. I also added some gold chains because I think it makes the pearls look less formal.

I've been enjoying each and every pearl strands,pendants, and styling in this awesome thread.
Luvglitzwhat a great idea! I haven't been wearing my strands much because i find them too formal. This is one solution i will be doing.

battah

Lololol Battah - autocorrect has been KNOWN to turn torsade into tornado!!!
Looks like autocorrect is doing a number on your message.
bracelets of piglets would be adorbs! :)

Hahahah I completely missed that one! Dang, you'd think I'd be a better proofreader Though a piggy bracelet does sound pretty darn cute!

Sanippy

Beautiful pearls rubyandpearl. Your mikis are stunning and the GSSP set is lovely too.

Battah - are those freshwater Keshi? I think I need to get my hands on some! I love the darker set.

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
Really pretty everyone! I have not been sporting pearls lately, as I've been cleaning and moving furniture a lot lately, so I'm glad to see all these lovely pieces!

battah

lmgarden

Battah, those are lovely pearls (piglets!). I'd love to see those as part of a torsade!

Luvglitz, love those beautiful Tahitians with your gold chains!

Rubysandpearl, welcome to PG!!! Lovely miki necklace, and your gss pearls are amazing!! Keep posting...

kalmen22

Rubyandpearl welcome to PG. Love your miki with the heart and those golds are wonderful.

Battah too cute. Can't wait to see what you create

kalmen22

Today it's simple tincup I made from a freshwater strand I had lying around. Layered with a chain I found at a local diy store and added the clasps.PhotoGrid_1467964046570.jpg

BWeaves

Oh cool. It's like the orbit clasp took steroids. Love the whole layered look.

battah

I love that, kalmen! The clasp really adds to that chain, I love it.

ckrickett

Its still freakishly hot here. I think it was like 95 degrees with the feels like 103 yesterday. Today is no joke either. So I can manage wearing my smaller lighter pieces. So I am wearing this little tahitian floater I made.

IMG_6749.jpg