Show us your double strands!

Not quite a true double strand, but here's my grandmother's akoya rope (strung by Pattye) that she wears as a double

A9E7E24D-345D-4C34-ACA4-C9A44D3714FC.jpg

Pareltje- Those are gorgeous strands for any season. Such wonderful colors and shapes.

Andrew- Your mother's Akoya rope is really beautiful. I love Pattye's signature orbit clasp. Does your mother ever attach a pendant to it?

I love seeing everyone's double strands and other great combinations!

Pareltje- Those are gorgeous strands for any season. Such wonderful colors and shapes.

Andrew- Your mother's Akoya rope is really beautiful. I love Pattye's signature orbit clasp. Does your mother ever attach a pendant to it?

Yes, what a treat to have a double length of these lustrous, creamy pearls! Jeremy (Pearl Paradise) introduced this popular Orbit Clasp! So many of us appreciate this clasp for its versatility and ease of use!

Pareltje, your double is absolutely complimentary together! Gorgeous!

Oh my, such beauty ! Ladies your double strands are splendid ! Love all of strands and pics. Definitely pearl candy for the soul. :eek:

Your silver blue akoyas are gorgeous Gemandpearllover, as is the pretty clasp.
Pareltje, your tahitians and fijis looks great together, very pretty combination.
AndrewM, your mothers akoya rope looks beautiful.

Thanks for your compliments, Gemandpearllover, pattye and Charlotta. They are my favorite combo of earth-toned pearls.

Lovely double strands Gemandpearlover, Pareltje, and Andrew! :p

Thank you Pattye, Charlotta and Jeg. :) Today the mail brought me a new batch of Beader's Secret thread from Pattye. I am re-stringing this double strand using aqua colored thread and am making it an inch shorter.

Back