Show us your Black Friday Purchases!

Here are the neck shots I promised of my Black Friday strand. The first one was taken indoors at night:

strand1.JPG

strand2.JPG

Those are beautiful, Sea Urchin ... I love how the color changes with your tops!

My new baby strands arrived!

The cherry/peacock strand isn't as intense as I was expecting but very pretty nonetheless. The dark silver strand is more colourful than I expected and they pair very nicely together! Overall I'm very happy!

From left to right: peacock cherry strand, dark silver strand, light silver strand. All 6-8mm and AA+ from PP.

View attachment 47886

View attachment 47887

What great new strands. Love them all. If they were mine I would mix them up and make a long rope. The cherry overtone might be subtle but still great.

Thank you all! Yes, they are pretty but I would describe the overtones as subtle and not vibrant as described!

Sea Urchin, I just love this strand. I love the gorgeous peacock overtones and how green it is!

Well, hanadama, if you decide those cherry overtones are too subtle ... ... ... just say the word LOL, line forms here:) I bet you'll come to love them even more as you try them though.

Hanadama, ALL strands a GORGEOUS!!

SeaUrchin, we have sister strands!! Mine is very similar, very green with slight rosy overtones. They change color so radically depending on light and colors. Enjoy, they look lovely on you!

Thanks Cathy & lmgarden!! Cathy I think you're right! I can't wait to wear them!

Beautiful strands hanadama n sea urchin! Your strands make me itch for mine... shall look for an outfit that goes with my tahitians for tomorrow. :)

Back