Shell supplier

S

Sofie

Hi!
I'm looking of bying shells like the once in the attached file.
But I can't find any supplier.
I'm looking for supplier in China...
I don't want to buy more than at most 10 strand of each colour, not more.
Could someone please help me...
I have tried to search on the internet but I can't find any supplier of shells...:confused:
Have a lovely weekend everyone
Sofie

Attachments

• shell.jpg
    shell.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 25
Hi Sofie, and welcome to the forum! I buy pearls in China, and have seen lots of such shells, but couldn't tell you a reliable single supplier. However, have you tried registering free on alibaba.com to try to find someone? You may get inundated with offers, and it can be a little annoying, but usually you will find someone who meets your needs - you can unsubscribe to the website at any time, so you don't keep getting unsolicited information. Just a thought...

Alibaba usually requires bulk orders and in Chinese no less. Ebay would be a better bet, but you have to read the feedback carefully.

Hi
Thanks for all the help...and Nerida; Thank you so very very much for the link...you really are to nice.
My only problem is that I'm a bit frighten of ebay. Many of my friends have warned me...
Don't you know any pearlshop in China that you can order from...and still not buy more than 5 to 10 strand per colour?
/Sofie

Hi Again!
Thanks for the links, I have contacted them all and Ncc has already answered.
Unfortunately you had to order 100 strands of each colour....which is too much for me...
but I still keep my fingers cross for lynn and hqpearls.

Thanks for all the help and all the links...you really are wonderful...I'm so happy I found this forum with so many pearl friends...

/Sofie

Personally, I'd be more afraid of Alibaba then eBay. If a seller has a lot of good feedback and has made a lot of sales, then they should be fairly trustworthy. Good Luck! ;)

I have used Alibaba often to find suppliers for different things. You don't buy from them in the way you buy from ebay - they are an on-line directory for established companies - or you can post a buying request and see if sellers find you

I'm glad that they worked for you. I had difficulties and gave up, so I'm probably not the best judge. ;)

Back