Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Please buy them so I don't. I just bought a strand of the Vietnamese akoya. I've always admired those and will finally own a strand. So summery to my eye.

Get them! Get them! Get them!

Those earrings certainly have your name on too BAS ... perfect for you ;)

Purr -- please buy them. I can then admire them on your ears...

Add me to the list of people who like the souffle earrings, too, but I'm not buying them! :D

Hmm, maybe we should have BN buy it so we can admire it often on her 365 thread? ;)

My thought bubbles all morning:

omg I like this one! PP seem to have been upping their designs...
I’m digging into my archive picture records to remind myself I don’t need more earrings.
I don’t need more earrings, I don’t need more earrings, I don’t need more earrings!!!

ugh super annoying - lots of things I like about that earring.
SOUFFLES!!! I mean my regular earrings of pearls that size are all too heavy.
I already have souffles, I already have souffles, I already have souffles

That pair of soufflés is so well matched, and good drop shape, which is not often the case for soufflés.
I must not look, I must not look, I must not look!!! UGH!!!

Damn, EVERYTHING from last night have sold.

OMG the diamond huggies are detached, so you effectively get a good reusable component out of that...
OMG OMG OMG what if Hisano convert the earrings into a Finestrino with chunky pink sapphires? AAAHHHHH!!!
I don't need more pearls, I don't need more pearls, I don't need more pearls!!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

There was a matching souffle pendant on the first or second day I resisted.

Those are beautiful earrings, Purr!!! Someone here has to get them!

UGH! I spent all day in the car dealership. ALL freaking day. But at the end, I have a new hybrid in color,

Wait for it . . .

RUBY PEARL!!!!

Ruby Pearl!!! We need pics, BW, of you new car!!!

Those souffle earrings are gone. Please tell me someone here bought them!!

So am I! I had to go take care of a couple of errands & had decided that if they were still for sale when I got back, I would get them. They were gone & I'm praying someone here on PG bought them so I can admire them from time to time.

UGH! I spent all day in the car dealership. ALL freaking day. But at the end, I have a new hybrid in color,

Wait for it . . .

RUBY PEARL!!!!

Congratulations! I got a new car 2 weeks ago in Crimson Red Pearl. Got it with zero percent financing so I still have cash for actual pearls. No need to sit out this sale, BWeaves.

lolololol omg but I have waaaaaaay too many earrings... ;)

I didn't think it was possible to have tooooo many earrings :D

These do look like you .... just sayin'

BWeaves - A new car ! How exciting ! Lets see a photo... I was hoping you bought the earrings to match your car !

Last edited:
I also just checked and the earrings are gone and they will NOT be hanging on my earlobes....

Back