Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Wear your new strands in good health! All beautiful! Thanks for the neck shots. Brings the pearls alive. I think my favorite on you is the blue akoya.

Lizard, it’s a good thing I didn’t see that pendant. I really love the colors!

GoldenMaia, you added some beautiful strands to your collection! They are all pretty, separate or together.

I kinda lost my mind at the PP sale this year.

Baroque Akoyas (9.5-10.0) and Purple freshwater (7.0-12.0)
View attachment 63631
Sunlight

View attachment 63632
Normal lighting

Baroque Akoyas (9.5-10.0) and blue baroque Akoyas (8.5-9.0)

View attachment 63633
Sunlight

View attachment 63634
Normal lighting

Your pearls are magnificent!!!! I so regret I didn't grab the 9.5- 10 mm white akoyas when available. Enjoy all your goodies!! And also the Miki that awaits you under the tree. Looking forward to more neck shots.

Last edited:
A shout out to pearl paradise customer service:

The vip item I ordered had a restringing issue which meant it got delayed in shipping out to me. I asked for a status update and was told that they packaged it today, and had it shipped ultra express FedEx - it will be at my door by 10:30 AM tomorrow. Say whatever you want about quality comparisons but that's pretty thoughtful and a shipping method I know is absolutely not cheap.

Which means that everyone will be able to see what the secret purchase is tomorrow ;)

Waiting for the ombre launch and.....nothing happening on the page and it's 8:13 PST. Also unhappy that only 4 of the 25 strands previewed on the page. Flying blind with the picture- difficult to really see the strands.

OK- my bad- had to click- but you don't get to choose. OK, I'm done complaining

cmd2014-Where it says Release 1- click here. Then even more confusing-- make sure you hit the drop down for select strand-- cause I didn't see it ( when you get to the product page on PP) I didn't get the strand I wanted-- I found this process very confusing and not user friendly.

A and B are sold right now. C and D are still available. You can select the strand that you want.

It probably helps to have had practice purchasing in the past.

I think C is gorgeous, but these are exactly the same length as my GSS harvest strand, so I’m not in the market.

VIP042 arrived last night. Many thanks to BAS for returning this beautiful fireball. I wasn't entirely sure about this pearl in the December gloom, but it has truly blossomed in the morning sun. This baby is a keeper.

My new Kamoka ring arrived as well. I kept staring at the photo of this honey-gold-khaki pearl, and finally decided to put it on my finger so I could keep staring at it. Such a unique color for a Tahitian pearl. Thanks to Josh and Celeste for putting this into a ring, and not hiding this tiny gem on the back of some strand.

Pearl Paradise fireball freshwater pearl
Fireball pearl color closeup (from Pearl Paradise)
Pearl Paradise fireball with Kamoka Tahitian
Kamoka ring

Red, I love your new Kamoka ring. I thought about that one myself. What a great color!

I have no words, folks. Today, the package from PP arrived. In it was a hand written note giving condolences regarding my aunt as well as some goodies. There is no reason at all for the folks at PP to do that, and yet there it was.

Not to mention, of course, the "something Akoya" that I teased a couple pages ago. For those, I have no words, either.

Take a look:

akoya natural whites unpinked

natural white akoya

Just some 8.5-9.0mm natural white Hanadama pearls, of course -- from the "anything week" for the VIP launch. I am going to enjoy photographing these, and seeing neck shots.

The above photos are from my nice camera, and the below is my phone -- the phone makes it easier to focus on the crisp luster because I can get closer (my macro lens is on loan)

Pearl Paradise natural white hanadama

Breathtaking beauty, Andrew!

Red, the fireball is adorable ... but that unusual color Kamoka ring is just heavenly ... Congratulations :)

Thanks! And since I thought everyone might want to see it too... they've got some awesome nacre thickness! They'll last for a very long time.

Natural white hanadama certificate

Red, that's an awesome ring. I love the dark color

Andrew -- drop dead gorgeous! Nice nacre thickness, too!

Red -- I'm so pleased with our "swap". The pearls are ending up in their proper homes. I received "yours" yesterday and I am one happy camper. I'm curious to see what you will do with the fireball. I know it will be wonderful!

Thanks Andrew M for all the beautiful photos. I love seeing everyone's pearls. I'm not supposed to be buying right now.

I received VIP055 yesterday. It's absolutely luscious. It's bluer than VIP057, which is more colorful and more red. VIP057 has a ball clasp. VIP055 has an orbit clasp (thank you, Red!):

Luscious Pearl Paradise colors
Amazing natural color edisons
Pearl Paradise natural color edisons

I like the colors in VIP057 better, but I think VIP055 looks better on my skin.

I'll try to post a better neck shot later. This is VIP055 from last night in dark lighting:

Wearing my edison pearls

I can't say I'm partial to either! But I think 55 looks very very nice.

Back