Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Baby Nurse your strand is exquisite. I've been hoping to see your PP VIP purchase and it doesn't disappoint. I regret not getting one. Enjoy your pearls, a lovely addition to your magnificent collection.

Yay, you got your matching pearls, Baby Nurse ... thrilled for you!!!

Last edited:
Lisa c, I wish I could say I’d coined the term “pearl blind” but I got it from someone else here on PG!

Thank you, 86CG! I’m so glad to hear you got one— please share photos when you get it!

Bcm21mk, try calling PP; someone may return a strand. That is how I got one of my Sheri’s screamer strands.

Cathy, I was feeling pretty foolish after buying these. I asked for nice luster and overtones but didn’t specify something that would match what I had. All week I kept thinking “why didn’t I ask for pictures and explain about needing cream or pink. And why oh why didn’t I spring for express shipping lol?” I was very lucky.

Black Pearl Dude, you crack me up! You got it, Lusty Lustrous Pearls!!

Thank you, kindly, annie and Katbran :eek:

Last edited:
Thank you for your warm welcome, baby nurse. I'm so glad you all like pictures, because otherwise I wouldn't get to see everyone's beautiful pearls. Your 365 days of pearls thread has been a great pleasure. I discovered the site when you were at least six months in, so I spent quite a few hours drooling over your gorgeous collection. The "show us your pearls" thread is also great eye candy.

Thank you, noramcd!

Oh my, this thread is amazing! Sick babies have kept me away, and caused me to miss most of the VIP/black Friday specials. I tend to be a strict planner, and need time to calculate purchases. Maybe with more experience, I can jump in a free-for-all like this and know what I need/want/can't-live-without!! I can honestly say there is not a SINGLE thing on here that didn't make my jaw drop, you all scored amazing pieces! Thank you so much for all the time you've taken to share your pictures and descriptions, too. This forum really helps people like me shop in the future (if only some of the west coast shops were closer!) And to round out the posts, I think we're all waiting with bated breath to see what Purranha has planned for her strands!

I know this thread is about PP sales, but I felt the need to throw in Pacific Pearls (as of this weekend) was still having a 20% off sale and I bought a silver/blue akoya strand from them. For some reason I never checked out their website and only knew about Kojima, new favorite!

Oh, I so lusted after those large baroque akoyas. They are beautiful BN.

CBPearllover, I hope you will post photos of your new Pacific Pearls strand when it arrives!

Of course! I told my husband I would immediately wrap them up and open them for Christmas but ehhhhhhh, yeah that's not happening. I mean, you have to make sure they sent you the correct item, right? In the meantime, I'm off to relive all of your purchases again! ;)

I know this thread is about PP sales, but I felt the need to throw in Pacific Pearls (as of this weekend) was still having a 20% off sale and I bought a silver/blue akoya strand from them. For some reason I never checked out their website and only knew about Kojima, new favorite!

CB: I bought a ripple necklace from Pacific Pearls and it should arrive today. They are the vendor I bought The Swan and The Hamentaschen from, too. I also bought a ring from Sarah at Kojima. I've tried it on at a couple of Ruckuses, and it fits me, and then my finger slipped on the keyboard and oops, ordered.

I'm not good with the Pearl Paradise sales because I just cannot make up my mind fast enough, and then they're sold. I need to see an item and think about it for a while (like years sometimes) and then buy it.

Last edited:
I'm not good with the Pearl Paradise sales because I just cannot make up my mind fast enough, and then they're sold. I need to see an item and think about it for a while (like years sometimes) and then buy it.

Can I sit by you? I, too, prefer to have time to consider a purchase. But I also love a good sale. Therein lies the rub.

On a related note, I purchased a bracelet from PP in the first wave of Black Friday releases. It's the same as the photo. I haven't decided if I'll keep it, though-- it's beautiful, but it was an impulse purchase, so ...

A non-jewelry website used to do debuts like this and it was like feeding frenzy at the shark tank when the new items went up for sale. They tried something different this year. They put out photos and descriptions of the items that were being released, but nobody could buy them for a week. They gave the date and time that everything would be available for sale. It gave everyone time to look at everything and decide what they really wanted, so nothing was an impulse buy.

And to round out the posts, I think we're all waiting with bated breath to see what Purranha has planned for her strands!

Lol aww thank you for that CBPearllover! Though just a heads up that it will probably take a while for me to get around to making new projects. Part of the challenge of shoebox sized Manhattan dwelling, is that my crafting sessions comes and goes like feast and famine. When I get inspirations and bust out my pearls and parts, I tend to make a lot. My dining table doubles as my computer desk and triples as my craft station. So once I put the supplies away it takes a while for me to restart again. I will likely wear my strands as doubled up ropes for a while and break them up for some re-work sessions in the spring time!

It looks like I should be getting my edisons today/tomorrow, will definitely post pics. Haha I so can not wait to see them!

Purranha, mine arrived today, too! I was worried that "burgundy" wouldn't be quite the shade I liked. But man, are these pearls gorgeous! Frankly, they're making me reconsider the original deep lavenders...

Glamour Shot and description "Naturally colored Edison Freshwater strand measuring 8.8mm - 10.9mm, with a medium burgandy body color, purple/blue, and bronze tones." :

Pearl Paradise dark Edison strand

natural color Pearl Paradise edison freshwater necklace
dark lavender beaded edison pearl necklaces
Wearing my Pearl Paradise Edison strand
dark lavender pearl strands
12-3-18 5.jpg

Last edited:
Those are awesome, BAS! And, I must admit, the new PP folders are pretty awesome for showcasing strands especially.

In other but VIP related news, I made the official PP Instagram page this morning with the photo of the Tahitian strand. Cool stuff! I saw it pop up and thought "That photo looks really familiar..." lol

Back