Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

jeg when I saw your new pearls I went "OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!" You totally scored because they are beauties. Congratulations ;)

Looks like there was another larger baroque blue akoya strand that sold last night...I hope one of you guys got it and will post pictures!

Thank you sooo much, Annie, Parrotlady, Newberry and CathyKeshi!!!

I haven’t taken them off! Here are two more days of wearing them-

Pearl Paradise Strands

Pearl Paradise strands worn together

Gorgeous. I love the big knot at the bottom. Very creative.

I am so excited to be able to post to this thread. This is my Christmas present from my husband. I bought the Tahitian keshi strand that was displayed when the vault opened. The photo does not do justice to the luster. Will have so much fun wearing them; they have lots of personality.
Tahitian Keshi Strand from Pearl Paradise

I hoped we'd get to see pictures of that strand. They are lovely!

After a period of absence from the forum I return with...multicolored Vietnamese Akoya!
Baroque Vietnamese Akoya Pearls from Pearl Paradise

EBF9010E-A42B-4F3F-AD59-07A14224F008.jpg

And just for fun, since the sale was to help launch new packaging - the necklace as it arrived vs. in the box my last PP Blue Akoya arrived in:
F4232395-E590-4F4C-BEAA-413E84825EE1.jpg

1972326B-10C3-4556-8845-2710DE7E4BE8.jpg

This was one of six strands available - and a kind I’ve wanted for some time. My first multicolored pearls, but near certainly not my last!

I want to see those Lavender pearls posted most recently...I bet they sold out in minutes. I've been so busy not had a chance to follow much of PP posting :( I'll be satisfied with being envious of others.

How beautiful, Bonsava!! The blues are so vibrant! I wanted to get some of the Vietnamese blue & some of the Vietnamese mixed but, I was not quick enough. Yours are gorgeous!!

I want to see those Lavender pearls posted most recently...I bet they sold out in minutes. I've been so busy not had a chance to follow much of PP posting :( I'll be satisfied with being envious of others.

I wanted to see them, too. They're showing as sold.

Quick deviation from topic. I purchased a little Vietnamese Pearl with Minty green overtones from our Wendy (Pearlescence) and Sheri made it into a lapel Octo...now Im sort of obsessed with the minty color in Vietnamese Akoyas.

Now back the thread...I am so glad others are generously posting pics so we can see the RL view and the pearl specs too, thank you. It does help when others can see a pearls size listed and imagine them on themselves.

How beautiful, Bonsava!! The blues are so vibrant! I wanted to get some of the Vietnamese blue & some of the Vietnamese mixed but, I was not quick enough. Yours are gorgeous!!

Back