Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

If it says page no longer there it's already been purchased. If it comes up it will just say locked content so that only the people with access to the VIP private sale page know what it is based on the picture from the private sale page. Hope that helps!

I was looking at the blue akoya & mixed akoya, along with a couple of Tahitians that I was particularly interested. Those come up as page no longer available so I assumed they were sold. I keep checking the site for new items added. I guess I can buy when it says locked content but I'm not overly comfortable doing that. May not let me purchase....I just don't know.

You could use that drop to replicate Marie Antoinette's $36 million pendant!

When I first checked there were only five things, more turned up after I went to bed. Love the fireball

My pearls arrived today! I snapped some photos... piled them around my neck... and now I’m off to go grocery shopping in my new layers.

Champagne Golden South Sea strand-
Pearl Paradise champagne South Sea strand

Ombré Tahitian strand-
ombre Tahitian strand from Pearl Paradise

Doubled together-
Pearl Paradise strands worn together

With my Kojima ombré-
B804C98D-E40A-4E6F-84F6-31C8791303BA.jpg

Oh, Jeg, those are splendid! Love the luster of both strands. That ombré rope is wonderful. I wondered who got it.

Omg, where are the smelling salts. Jeg, these are fantastic!! Thank you for sharing pictures so promptly :eek:

Whoa, Jeg! That triple with 2 ombre strands takes my breath away.

Beautiful additions to your Pearl collection! Enjoy your new goodies.

Jeg! That champagne strand jumped out at me as soon as I saw it online. It definitely does not disappoint! The shapes and luster are gorgeous and that tahitian ombre rope is drool-worthy!

Those are amazing, jeg. Thanks for the photos.

And the skirt peeking through looks adorable!!!

Thank you so much, BWeaves, 86C, Baby nurse, KaySD, Bcm, Marianne, Lary007, Red, BAS, and GemGeek!!! I was very excited to get the new strands, as they will pair with so many things I have. Thanks for sharing in my happy dance!

Back