Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

The page is live until Christmas with new things added regularly, the follow-up mail says. If anyone needs a link, just PM me. I am sure it is not a problem having more shoppers taking a look :)

- Karin

I tried to look but there were only a couple of items and none of the ones you've mentioned. lots of photos wouldn't show either

Well I just took another look and now they are there...though when I click on some links it says "locked content' and there is no photo and i don't know if the price is the special sale price.

Last edited:
I hope someone from here bought and will post the ombre Tahitian strand.

I recently signed back up for PP emails. Earlier this year I stopped receiving messages...I don't know why. Sadly I missed the golden south sea harvest strands.

The Vietnamese Akoyas.....drool worthy colors. So many design ideas, I missed them Sigh.

I'm glad you got one of them, you (if I remember correctly from past posts) have been fanning over them for a long time too! Personal favor please post pics as soon as you get them I wonder what the IRL colors will look like.

I got one of the 6-7mm Vietnamese blue strands! I have been wanting one forever and DH just said "do it". I'm not sure if I have it in me to argue with that.

I searched VIP on the PP site & everything came up with no pics saying content locked. Couldn't see the pics or read descriptions. Disappointed. I'm looking forward to seeing what goodies others were able to buy.

Last edited:
Bummer. I guess I missed this one. Not that I had a pearl budget right now, but I would have liked to have seen.

I have just managed to snag one 5-6mm Vietnamese blue akoya necklace - very excited to see the colors in person!

I'm glad you got one of them, you (if I remember correctly from past posts) have been fanning over them for a long time too! Personal favor please post pics as soon as you get them I wonder what the IRL colors will look like.

Yes, you remember correctly! I will definitely post pictures!

I managed to get one of the 5-6mm Vietnamese blue akoyas, too, and one of the multicolor akoya. I've been wanting both of those for quite a while...

Awesome, Linda.wald!! I love colored akoya. Looking forward to seeing your new goodies, especially the multi-color!! Are the multi-color the same mm size as the Vietnamese blue? I have blue akoya but would love to get some intense Vietnamese.

Linda, you'll love the blue akoyas. They're my favorites.

I've been very bad and snagged the metallic fireball that showed up tonight, too. It was just too pretty not to.

I've been very bad and snagged the metallic fireball that showed up tonight, too. It was just too pretty not to.

So you're the one! I went to pull the trigger on it and too late. Post a neck shot of it when you receive it so I can vicariously enjoy it.

I didn't see any metallic fireball... there is a white one still for sale ?

I only see the one I purchased on the site. It's down towards the very bottom of the page.

metallic fireball white one

Every time I clicked on it, it says page is no longer there. I see it on the Private Sale page but when it goes to the PP site, I see either locked content or page no longer there. I have no clue.

Back