Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Wow BAS, the story of your lantern is so sweet. What a lovely friendship! I'm surprised on how large the pendant is. I guess I don't recall seeing sizes listed when I saw them online. The pearl has such beautiful coloring and you can see the rose' really well in some of your photos. I'm glad you're keeping it! It looks great on you!

BAS: The Lantern is gorgeous. I had no idea those pendants were that big. I think the ring helps make the shape stand out more.

Thanks, everyone! I also had no idea how large it was. But baby nurse is a sleuth and she guessed mm size based on the pictures with the lantern pearls on the Pearl Paradise cleaning cloth. She compared it with the letters, which we can measure at home. Lantern slept on my neck last night again. When I turn in bed and feel her swing, I smile.

White SSP pendant and earrings and black Tahitian pendant

I hope "one of us" bought the others so we can see more Lantern Cousin neck shots!

I gave PP a call to see if any really burgundy strands came back and, sadly, none had. Oh well. Hopefully the harvest bracelets pop up soon.

Another indulgence... When I found out at the Ruckus that these were possibly in the works, it jumped to the top of my “want” list. I took a picture of my new ombré with my mixed golden SS strand from the same farm. Both have matching pearls all the way up the strand, but I didn’t have a surface, in the light, to lay them all the way out.

Pearl Paradise golden South Sea stands

Wearing both strands together for a lunch party today. I like having the ombré as an endless rope because I like wearing it asymmetrically.

Wearing gold South Sea pearl paradise

Those two ropes look amazing together, jeg. The harvest strand you chose has lots of ovals, which allow these pieces to blend together beautifully.

I wanted lots of different shapes in my harvest strand, but I think you are on to something here. Enjoy wearing your exceptionally gorgeous pearls.

Wow, those are awesome. I love the ombre strands. I am sad that my budget is capital-G Gone.

Thank you so much, Red and Andrew! Red, the mixed strand is a prototype showcasing the different colors and luster. The pearls are meant to be of similar size and shape, unlike the harvest strands which have all the unique variety. I wasn’t intending on wearing these together, but the pearl size of both work well with each other. The mixed strand is also longer, so I can wear them together long as well.

Last edited:
jeg -- your pearls are just gorgeous! I love the way you wear the ombre off-center with the mixed strand doubled. That is a sumptuous pairing.

I agree with Red. The pearls' shapes are very complimentary. Different, but pleasingly aligned.

Wear them in great health!

(Lantern remains on my neck. Hope she's okay with soap and water!)

JEG !!! Words fail me ... you are a golden ombre holiday queen :) ❣️

Jeg, I'm speechless.... those strands combined are so beautiful!!! Painfully beautiful. lol Which ombre strand did you get?

BAS, I had to giggle when I read your comment about how BN figured sizes with the PP cloth. That's really clever!!! Lol!!!

BAS, I had to giggle when I read your comment about how BN figured sizes with the PP cloth. That's really clever!!! Lol!!!

When it comes to any and everything pearl, baby nurse is a "genius-genius". Anyone know what musical I'm quoting that from?

Thank you so much, Pattye, BAS, Katbran, CathyKeshi and Amti! I think the two strands will be playing together quite a bit!

Amti, the rope was listed as “B” on the launch. I got to the launch a little late and was very excited it was still available because it’s the one I had been eying. Although, I’m sure I would be happy with many of the other choices...

jeg, both of your ropes are beautiful. I love the ombre!

JEG: I love that combo, and I love that you are wearing the ombre' asymmetrically.

Back