PP April Baroque Akoya

Oh my Baby Nurse, you are a lucky duck to get two whites and a blue. Such gorgeous colors in those blue pearls. Ah, that adorable pearl festooned chicken avi was what made me think of the poultry reference.

Your strand is gorgeous too, Pearl Dreams.

Beautiful pearls beautifully worn, beautifully photographed and hugely admired!

I laughed as I drooled my way through your fabulous photos. Thanks for making my day so lustrous! ;)

Tucs - All three of my blue akoya strands from the April special came with 14kt white gold laser clasps with the safety tongue. It just happens to be what they chose to use for the special. In light of the great price I decided not to make any additional requests. However, when one of my strands came 2 inches short, I did ask for that to be fixed.

Thanks Red -- ha, so my strand of blues from the special came with a polished white gold ball clasp, not laser. That is the one they have in the photo in the special, but I just read the description again and it just says white gold ball clasp. So I guess they sent some with a polished ball clasp and some with the laser ball clasp. I wonder if they decided randomly or if it was by batch. I actually like them both, but I was just curious.

Baby nurse - gorgeous pearls, they look beautiful on you. They are so versatile - I love the various combinations that you modelled.

Thank you hanadama! I tried to get pictures of every combination I could think off. Lol, there were a lot of pictures-- I'll post a few more of them.

And lest we neglect those blue suede boots ... !

Thank you kelluvpearls. I really like the look of them too, but I'm tempted to get the white nesting strands shortened for a more classic look.

That would be very nice -- a double choker strand! How pretty. I think I may shorten my whites eventually too, but for now I will leave them as they are. But a double choker would be so pretty!

Lol, thanks, Cathy! I *had* to find a way to include them.

You're right, Sea Urchin, I am very lucky! You know, you're the first person to comment on the pearled-up rooster!

I'm very flattered, Happy Huku!

You're most welcome, GemGeek!

Thanks, Katbran! I'm really happy with the blue.

A few more pictures.

Love.jpg

Hello boot!
blue2.jpg

PPakoyaswirl1.jpg

PPblueandwhiteakoya2.jpg

That top photo of this newest batch is just scrumptious. The luster is killing me... these are such special pearls.

Thanks, BAS! I took these all the other day but didn't want to post them all at once because there are SO. MANY.

Exactly! Her photos are drop "dead" gorgeous. If I'm gonna die, dying in a mountain of pearls is the way to go. *sigh*

JerseyPearl and BAS, you're completely cracking me up!! I'm glad you're enjoying the pictures, I feel very flattered.

Back