Poe pipi pearl ring

Isi

You natural pearls lovers might enjoy to see a new ring featuring seven poe pipi pearls that was custom made for me a few weeks ago.
The pearls range from 3.5 to 5.5 mm. I have chosen various shades of colour that complement each other.
When on the finger, they look like pearly golden bubbles !
One picture is on white background, one on black background.
How do you like it ?

poe pipi 001.jpg

poe pipi 002.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Hand shot, please! I love the various colors together. Wear your new ring in good health!

Isi, your new ring is delightful; like a mermaid's treasure :)

Thank you very much for these kind appreciations of a connoisseurs audience !
Handshot for you !

poe pipi 003.jpg

From the top you can see nothing but pearls, which was what I wanted.
They seem to be directly stuck on the skin.

Oh, Isi, even more beautiful ring on your hand! Now even I want little golden bubble pearls LOL. You did an extraordinary job on the ring design to show off these little treasures!!!

Thanks again to you all.
I met the jeweler who made this ring for me last year in a jewelry exhibition.
There was a ring on display with these nice golden pearls. I went to the man and told him : "These are poe pipi pearls". He replied : "You are the first one to identify them at first sight i"
Then we discussed, he told me he had other pearls left in his old stock he bought years ago.
And in the end, we agreed that he would make one ring for me, with a design as simple as possible.

Here is his website, under the heading "La perle et la mer" you will see pictures of his display ring with poe pipi pearls. Very different styling.
http://marc-alexandre.com/index2.htm

Very exotic jewelry Isi; I like your simple, elegant ring best :)

I love how the ring looks on your finger! congratulations!

Totally agree with Cathy… amazing artist, but your ring is the prize!

Back