Photo Shoot Pictures - PG Model!

• Thread starter The Pearl Outlet
  • Start date
Hi Terry and Elisa,
let me first say that Elisa looks gorgeous on most of the photos. I couldn?t restrict myself to just 10 pics so here goes:
156, 161, 185, 214, 249, 258, 267, 274, 283, 292, 305, 332, 338, 350 376, 392, 413, 424, 433, 454, 482, 496, 502, 505, 525, 533, 535 and 541.

I have no single favorite but I tried to get pearl/s and face in different angles so both are clearly recognizable. The pics with the back I did like very much as well, but they should just be shown as sidephotos, so one can see both front and back!

Lovely photos on a beautiful model!

I knew I missed some posts a while back, but I can't believe I missed Elisa's photo spread. How fabulous! A beauty showing the pearls to their best advantage! Lovely all!!!! Wowee! ;)

I agree with Aggiep. I work with a professional photographer on a regular basis and the points brought out were all valid. The darker pearls were lovely against her skin tone and the coloured dress just fought for too much attention. However, there are quite a few lovely shots, I am interested to see which ones you choose.

It also helps to accentuate the pearls more making them seem bigger.

I don't think pics that might set buyers up for surprise or disappointment are acceptable around here. ;)

It also helps to accentuate the pearls more making them seem bigger.

I don't think pics that might set buyers up for surprise or disappointment are acceptable around here. ;)

I really like quite a few in the 332-366 range, and also the Tahitians. The white ropes are great-- the earring photos are too. It's hard to pick! Gorgeous girl and gorgeous pearls! :)

I couldn't disagree more about aggiep's skin tone/white pearls comment. She looks excellent, particularly in the rope and the SSPs and I find them very flattering to her and to the product. I see sites where I can tell the models were chosen for skin color and paired with "flattering colors," as if they were pleather busts or mannequins. I find it very offensive and don't buy from them. People of all skin tones wear all colors of pearls/fabrics.

Ideally, everyone will eventually be able to find a photo that gives them an idea of how jewelry looks on skin similar to theirs. Short term, though, I really don't think steering away from light skinned models wearing white pearls is particularly good advice. That logic is for the detail shot backdrop, not the model shots. Textbook photography is excellent in the classroom, but some advertising choices represent the company in more ways than one, ya know.

Back