pearls for Inge

claudenancy

I finally was able to have my camera repaired, and I was pleased to discover that some of the photographs of the necklace that I made for Inge had not been lost as I had assumed. I was happy with the lovely pearls that Inge sent to me to use in her necklace. My camera stopped working before I finished the necklace and completed the clasp area so these are shots of the "rough string".

Attachments

• IMG_0970.jpg
    IMG_0970.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0975.jpg
    IMG_0975.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 41
Beautiful work..... Inge as in our lovely Swedish friend Jerin?

Hi P-guiders!

Yes, Beth has done a lovely work with my necklace. The pearls are Exotics in a yellowy-rose colour and they look very lovely together with the sapphires and the tiny beads in between. I am very pleased to have a necklace that is quite unique in style and material thanks to Beth. :)

thanks Jerin--I would love to here a report on how the necklace is to wear and how the stringing, components are " holding up" at some future time--a learning experience for me.

Beth

Hi Beth,
so far I have worn the necklace only a couple of times but I will report later on. Right now everything seems to work just fine, the only thing I have to be careful about is the correct hanging so the pendant is exactly centered and then it sits there just fine.

I have been taking a sliversmithing class and just saw this. Thanks for your most generous comments! May Inge wear it in good times and good health!

Beth

As it happens I am wearing it today, skies are blue with a "cold" sun. It is perfect now in autumn and I decided to call it my autumn-necklace. You should see how the saphires sparkle against the meallic, but warm luster of the pearls. Quite heavenly!:)

Back